I need help with the mental state! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with the mental state! :)

Hello! I have some mental issues and thinkings regarding PEGym at the moment. Would anyone like to talk with me about things i'm concerned with?

Something you grew up with was that you were told: "No, you can't grow penis size, you have what you have"

I have also heard here that you can increase your size and i have seen your arguments on WHY it is possible.

What i want to know is the doctors and scientifics arguments on WHY it is not possible.
    I strongly believe that you always need to have something that supports the argument.
    I can't find their arguments right now when i google, because sites and claims about penis
    enlargement is all over the place everytime i try to look it up.

Can someone help me find their arguments on why penis enlargement isn't possible?

Mental isssues and doubts:

I think it very well could be true that increasing the genetically given penis size probably is IMPOSSIBLE.
    But there sure is methods to kinda fool the penis to grow in all different kinds of bizarre ways & i think
    some of the natural penis exercises is one of them. Just feels odd to call some of them out as "natural"
    It is kinda misleading to call it "Natural", when it should rather be called "Manual". Manual penis enlargement.
    Stretching seems to be the most strange and questioning method if you ask me. Everything that promotes blood flow to the penis i can live with, because it actually is kindergarden science and could without problems be called "natural penis enlargement".

Basically.. Everything that promotes blood flow to the penis in a natural and healthy way should be considered natural penis enlargement and i think it works perfectly. Like.. Light pumping without causing too high pressure.. Jelqing if you do it REALLY light and don't push/press too hard, kegels, edging, diet, supplements.

And perhaps eventually if the blood pushes your limits, the gentically given size can be adjusted slightly overtime. But if you look at all the different size claims it seems like this has a limit too eventually. But STRETCHING? It feels a little bit off if you ask me, and i have seen what actually happens with the penis when you grow in length by stretching. It doesn't push your genetical limits to train and overcome genetical limits. It literally forces your penis to grow by deform surrounding body parts. You are actually stretching the penis from the outside, and not from the inside where it naturally is supposed to get stretched from. If you do this you will defenitely end up with some side effects while you gain size that is abnormal, other than just a bigger/longer penis. Because it happens too fast, and your body doesn't know how to accommodate to it.

I'm just annoyed that the "length gains" side effect is hair growing on your shaft and that surrounded body parts doesn't mold together as good and as aesthetically i was hoping it would. Because some parts other than your penis makes it questionable if your new "penis length" increase is actually useable when it comes to penetration.

I mean.. Why can't a cock ring wrap the new "base" that is created with stretching exercises. Why is it hair follicles on this "new" penis part, wouldn't it create an itchy and annoying feeling for the girls genitals, where she eventually will tell you to not use your full penis because it gets itchy? If it's not fully useable it's not worth it, then all it works for is "measurements".

I really have to try my new penis out someway. I just think it's annoying hair grows on it and that the penis ring gets trapped just before this "new" area. I don't want to have issues with my new penis when it actually comes to seal the deal you know.

Thanks.
    Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
    BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Blessed are those who have faith!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Blessed are those who have faith!
      You are boring

Comment

But I have faith. Besides I have answered those silly questions way too many times.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

OP,

I wrote about mindset in this thread and you can also check my sig for an insightful look at mindset too.
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            But I have faith. Besides I have answered those silly questions way too many times.
            It's good that you have faith. But maybe you should retire from your post.
            habban
            Last edited by habban; 09-13-2016, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
              OP,

I wrote about mindset in this thread and you can also check my sig for an insightful look at mindset too.
              Thank you, but i'm actually mostly looking for questions about a specific subject.
              For an example, i'm mostly worried about the new deformation my penis has taken, i'm doubtful it will
              work as i would like to with penetration. I'm afraid the "hair" growing on the new length will make discomfort for the girls i would have sex with because of the hair follicles. I don't want to realize that my new length is wasted time.

Comment

Hair on your shaft will make no difference. Unless its growing halfway up your shaft, nothing to worry about.

I personally shave my balls and shaft. Less hair means less sweat means less smell means more blow jobs.

Just go out and stick your dick in a woman. No need to over analyze everything. Just experience it.
                Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                  Hair on your shaft will make no difference. Unless its growing halfway up your shaft, nothing to worry about.

I personally shave my balls and shaft. Less hair means less sweat means less smell means more blow jobs.

Just go out and stick your dick in a woman. No need to over analyze everything. Just experience it.
                  If i would grow a 10 incher, it would grow halfway up the shaft
                  The length gains you make by stretching will have hair growing on it.
                  All i want to analyze is if the new added size will be insertable without any problems i don't know about until i have experienced it.

Sorry if my over analyzing method annoys you, it's just how i am, probably because i'm just careful and protecting myself. I'm used to it, so it doesn't annoy me

Comment

I think the "pubic hair being pulled onto penis" is temporary. The skin on the shaft stretches and lengthens too. In fact its easier to grow skin than tunica & CC/CS. Jackxxx is one example of someone who specifically mentioned that experience.

There are many threads that ask and answer "Ladies, how big is too big?" And from what I recall, they have not mentioned shaft hair. If you are concerned with hair, you can pluck or wax it gone.

Most complains (from the ladies) about new size is that they can no longer do some of their old favorite positions.

Personally, I don't think Stretching is unnatural, but I do like your idea of saying "Manual PE" instead of "Natural PE."

Comment

Originally posted by habban View Post
                      If i would grow a 10 incher, it would grow halfway up the shaft
                      The length gains you make by stretching will have hair growing on it.
                      All i want to analyze is if the new added size will be insertable without any problems i don't know about until i have experienced it.

Sorry if my over analyzing method annoys you, it's just how i am, probably because i'm just careful and protecting myself. I'm used to it, so it doesn't annoy me
                      I wasn't annoyed by it. I'm just saying you don't need to over think things. Just go out and experience. When I was a kid I didn't sit on the internet researching sex. I just went out and did it. Thinking about shaft hair should be the last thing on your mind when it comes to sex.

Ive never heard of any woman complaining of shaft hair. And a few of us mentioned shaving. It makes your dick look so much nicer, and the women dig it.
                      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by habban View Post
                        Hello! I have some mental issues and thinkings regarding PEGym at the moment. Would anyone like to talk with me about things i'm concerned with?
                        Just to clarify, are you seeking to find out whether or not PE works? Why would or should other's "beliefs" be an issue for you? In your own sig file you state:

Starting Stats (02-02-2015): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (08-02-2016):
                        BPEL: 6.3 / MEG: 4.75 / BEG: 5.1

If you've made gains, why do you need external validation?

if you're training correctly, your penis should be getting more conditioned as well as larger. There shouldn't be a trade off.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                          I wasn't annoyed by it. I'm just saying you don't need to over think things. Just go out and experience. When I was a kid I didn't sit on the internet researching sex. I just went out and did it. Thinking about shaft hair should be the last thing on your mind when it comes to sex.

Ive never heard of any woman complaining of shaft hair. And a few of us mentioned shaving. It makes your dick look so much nicer, and the women dig it.
                          I have had issues with shaft hair. Smooth shaft is much better.
                          July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                          bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                          meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Originally posted by feelsgood View Post
                            I think the "pubic hair being pulled onto penis" is temporary. The skin on the shaft stretches and lengthens too. In fact its easier to grow skin than tunica & CC/CS. Jackxxx is one example of someone who specifically mentioned that experience.

There are many threads that ask and answer "Ladies, how big is too big?" And from what I recall, they have not mentioned shaft hair. If you are concerned with hair, you can pluck or wax it gone.

Most complains (from the ladies) about new size is that they can no longer do some of their old favorite positions.

Personally, I don't think Stretching is unnatural, but I do like your idea of saying "Manual PE" instead of "Natural PE."
                            Old Jackxxx. Why did he got banned?
                            Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              Just to clarify, are you seeking to find out whether or not PE works? Why would or should other's "beliefs" be an issue for you? In your own sig file you state:

Starting Stats (02-02-2015): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (08-02-2016):
                              BPEL: 6.3 / MEG: 4.75 / BEG: 5.1

If you've made gains, why do you need external validation?

if you're training correctly, your penis should be getting more conditioned as well as larger. There shouldn't be a trade off.
                              I know gains have been made. But i'm trying to find out why they are made. What actually happend. When it is told penis enlargement doesn't work, but here i measure longer on the ruler etc, ofcourse i want to find out what we have been doing to our dicks that makes them get bigger anyways? If they actually work as a normal penis etc.
                              This is my penis, ofcourse i want to know what actually happend in depth.

It's not that i don't believe that i have made gains, the only thing is that i wasn't expecting my penis to have this effect from stretching the penis.
                              It's a different thing of "gains" as a teenager and gaining with "penis enlargement"
                              I just see some side-effects and i'm afraid they will make the gains in the end useless.

If your penis gets kinda "fooled" pass it's genetical state, what does your body have to actually support this new state? It has to accommodate somehow, and therefore there could obviously be side-effects.
                              habban
                              Last edited by habban; 09-14-2016, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X