• Sleep issue because of PE

Hey

Am having sleep issue after PE session and am doing light routin

5m warm
    Streach all directions 10sec
    50 rep light grip when jelq
    20 rep overhand
    5m warm

I usually do PE before I go to sleep and end up waking up because erection after 2-3 hours sleeping until erection gone go back to my sleep its been a week now and I always wake because erection

Please advise I have been late to work 2 times

LOL, are you serious? Maybe do your exercises at other times of the day?

Haha,bro your post is funny, you're late to work because of erections while you sleep? heheh!

Comment

No offense intended either bro, just saying what you wrote sounded funny. Sorry if this is bothering you

Comment

Well it's true and the only time I'm free and doing it in private is before sleeping
        Dangler
        Senior Administrator
        ☼ Wizard ☼
        White Tiger Award 2015
        Last edited by Dangler; 09-20-2016, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Same thing happens to me. My girlfriend loves it. She reaches over and strokes my dick. She wakes me at 3am to ride me. Then my dick is hard again by 7am for a blowjob. Its awesome. I never had so much morning wood in my life.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I usually do PE at 2pm and still have the same problem. It wakes me up at least 5 times a night. Not sure why it would make you late. They do sell alarm clocks.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
              i usually do pe at 2pm and still have the same problem. It wakes me up at least 5 times a night. Not sure why it would make you late. They do sell alarm clocks.
              lol!

Comment

I'm sure this happens to all of us that do PE. I wake up at various hours with a hard erection. It's just part of the growing process.
                Start: 07/05/2016
                BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
                MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
                BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
                BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
                NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Well if I had to pick a reason why I would want to wake up in the middle of the night, having a rock hard erection would centrainly be in my top 3 ;P
                  New run:
                  16 july 2018:
                  5.9" (BPEL) x 4.9" (BEG)

Goal 1
                  6.5" x 5.2" by 16 november 2018

Goal 2
                  7" x 5.5'' by 16 may 2019

Current:
                  6.1" (BPEL) x 5.1"(BEG)

Comment

If anything, switch to training in the morning. It's when T levels are highest, and the feeling of getting your workout done allows the rest of the day to go better with that sense of accomplishment
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I sometimes use my morning wood to train. If it wakes me, I'll throw on the pump or do 30min of clamping.

Comment

So if my MW went down as well as night wood, but otherwise PIs are good, am I right on the edge of overtraining?
                        July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                        bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                        meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
                          So if my MW went down as well as night wood, but otherwise PIs are good, am I right on the edge of overtraining?
                          Probably. I would back off a little and see if ME comes back. MW and EQ during sex are the key indicators. I guess if EQ was great during sex than you are fine, but I doubt that if you don't have great MW.

Comment

Working...
                          X