Why is my glans darkening now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is my glans darkening now?

I have done PE 5 years ago for about 9 months, and other than a pinhead spot on the glans I got no discolorations. I did another round of PE a few years ago and no change. Then a few months ago started jelq only and still no change. Then after the last 4-6 weeks of a beginner routine Im getting some light brown markings on the glans. Im not sure if I will keep jelqing or not, I dont want a brown glans, I want it to stay how it is.
    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Thats OK. One less big dick I have to compete with.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
      Thats OK. One less big dick I have to compete with.
      There are ways to gain without jelqing.

Has your glans changed at all?
      July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
      bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8

Comment

It can happen. And it isn't necessarily PE related.

Darkening of the penis can be a side effect of PE. You are pushing blood into your penis. It can also be an age related change. How old are you? Are you circumcised? These things can all contribute to changes in the appearance of your penis. People's bodies change, and that includes their genitals.
        How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
        And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Same here... but not a concern for me. I've know my penis for a long time now so race will never be an issue. For me is noticeable the coloration only when completely flaccid it got a lighter color tword the base but if even a little blood get in it then it all turns dark red.
          "I will do what you won’t today,
          So I can do what you can’t tomorrow."

Comment

Ever heard of firegoat rolls....?

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

In my case is not just the tiny red spots from to much pumping is more like a reversed case of vitiligo. I used the firegoat rolls and i still do but i never seen the magic effects posted by other plus it is making the PE shower sessions quite long. I thought of trying some creams that some user presented with positive results i haven't yet.
              "I will do what you won’t today,
              So I can do what you can’t tomorrow."

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                It can happen. And it isn't necessarily PE related.

Darkening of the penis can be a side effect of PE. You are pushing blood into your penis. It can also be an age related change. How old are you? Are you circumcised? These things can all contribute to changes in the appearance of your penis. People's bodies change, and that includes their genitals.
                Early 30s. Nothing changed since last round, I am cut. Im just wondering why its happening now and didnt happen before. I guess Ill just keep going, but I hope it doesnt get worse.

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                Ever heard of firegoat rolls....?

Yeah they dont seem to work for me. I have the stains of brown.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
                  Early 30s. Nothing changed since last round, I am cut. Im just wondering why its happening now and didnt happen before. I guess Ill just keep going, but I hope it doesnt get worse.

Yeah they dont seem to work for me. I have the stains of brown.
                  A little darkening is normal, coming from blood staining that sometimes occurs when we Jelq. A lighter grip and firegoat rolls should help keep that staining to a minimum.
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log
                  Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                  X