Girth distribution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth distribution?

Ok, I've managed a small amount of girth gains, my penis looks a little bigger than usual but where its really evident is in depth. Can you guys enlighten to me why this may be? It really is very noticeable, especially when I'm under expansion, it's looking rather healthy but I wouldn't like to think my gains aren't being equally distributed. Does this sound like it warrants concern?Thanks in advance guys.

Its one of those things you really can't control. Your dick is gonna grow how it wants. Width or depth, gains are gains.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
      Its one of those things you really can't control. Your dick is gonna grow how it wants. Width or depth, gains are gains.
      Cheers dmizzle, your right, I'm not complaining im more than glad to see movement. I do have concern about not targeting the correct areas of my penis. I read somewhere about specific girth growth within the penis which I think is the catalyst for my concern and curiousity.

Comment

Which "girth" exercises are you doing?
        Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
        BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by habban View Post
          Which "girth" exercises are you doing?
          Ive been squeezing for 10 weeks and clamping for 3 or so, I've also incorporated uli's. I've had to adapt a routine recently due to red spot outbursts. First I Uli at low intensity to get my penis ready then I follow it by erect squeezes and finally I clamp 3 5-7minut sets. I attribute the gains mostly to the squeezes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gainsearcher View Post
            Ive been squeezing for 10 weeks and clamping for 3 or so, I've also incorporated uli's. I've had to adapt a routine recently due to red spot outbursts. First I Uli at low intensity to get my penis ready then I follow it by erect squeezes and finally I clamp 3 5-7minut sets. I attribute the gains mostly to the squeezes.
            Clamping will really be great for girth, especially if you do manual squeezes and my sliding ULIs while you're clamped.
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log
            Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Mine seems to be growing in width I have been woundering the same thing recently. Can't say I'm complaining gain is gain
              Start 11/30/15: BPEL: 7 MEG:4?

10/08/16 BPEL: 7.5 MEG:4.5 BPFL:6 BEG:4.75

GOAL: BPEL:8 MEG: 5

PROGRESS LOG

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                Clamping will really be great for girth, especially if you do manual squeezes and my sliding ULIs while you're clamped.
                Yea dude I've tried a bit of pressure, I do some light strokes, don't want to push my luck yet though. Can you tell me about the force I might be able to get away with. Cheers.

Originally posted by Captainc View Post
                Mine seems to be growing in width I have been woundering the same thing recently. Can't say I'm complaining gain is gain
                Id like some width gain to be fair mate, nice. Do you apply the clamp with the c sections on top n bottom of your shaft?

If anyone can chime in here With experience it would be appreciated, thanks.

Comment

You are not going to be able to target your dick that specifically. Girth exercises cause expanasion in all directions, your dick will decide where and how fast it will grow. Just keep up the girth work.
                  Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

This is something I've worked on a lot in the past for aesthetics. Because, for the longest time my penis was thicker at the base and middle and skinnier up the shaft. It looked to me like a yellow squash. I had to work the taper from base girth mid girth and the head.

The way I fixed this was working with partial rep jelqs, dry jelqs, squeezes, and calming for 6-8 weeks at a time, before moving up the shaft. Before you or anyone asks, there was problem with the "basebal bat" effect. I only gained 1/16 to 1/8 inch every two months, and it took me over a year to get a look I was happy with.

Head size is a completely different issue and something I've been working on over the past year. I had lagging results from years of improper wet jelqs. I found my head heals slower than any other part of my penis, and it responds better to pumping. I had to find a decent head pump and rig it a plastic pudding to make it comfortable but it worked. I am now seeing around 1/4" every 4-6 months.
                    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Gainsearcher View Post
                      Yea dude I've tried a bit of pressure, I do some light strokes, don't want to push my luck yet though. Can you tell me about the force I might be able to get away with. Cheers.

Pressure helps with expansion/engorgement so it's something we are always working with in PE, but the guiding safety proviso is NO PAIN. It's the opposite of what we've heard about no pain no gain. Here pain often results in injury that puts us on the sidelines where there is definitely not much gain taking place. So your grip should be firm (at least for me) and you should feel the expansion or movement of blood in your shaft with each stroke. If you feel uncomfortable with the pressure, simply lighten up quickly. I hope that helps.

Id like some width gain to be fair mate, nice. Do you apply the clamp with the c sections on top n bottom of your shaft?

If anyone can chime in here With experience it would be appreciated, thanks.
                      Good question. I began clamping with the C sections on the top and bottom, but read about protecting the dorsal vein from thrombosis so I've had the C sections on the sides for the past two years.
                      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                      Goal 8x6
                      Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                        This is something I've worked on a lot in the past for aesthetics. Because, for the longest time my penis was thicker at the base and middle and skinnier up the shaft. It looked to me like a yellow squash. I had to work the taper from base girth mid girth and the head.

The way I fixed this was working with partial rep jelqs, dry jelqs, squeezes, and calming for 6-8 weeks at a time, before moving up the shaft. Before you or anyone asks, there was problem with the "basebal bat" effect. I only gained 1/16 to 1/8 inch every two months, and it took me over a year to get a look I was happy with.

Head size is a completely different issue and something I've been working on over the past year. I had lagging results from years of improper wet jelqs. I found my head heals slower than any other part of my penis, and it responds better to pumping. I had to find a decent head pump and rig it a plastic pudding to make it comfortable but it worked. I am now seeing around 1/4" every 4-6 months.
                        Great post and congrats on your success. I'm impressed with 1/4" every 4-6 months. Is that from shifting girth from your base toward mid shaft and glans?
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                          Great post and congrats on your success. I'm impressed with 1/4" every 4-6 months. Is that from shifting girth from your base toward mid shaft and glans?
                          No, it's all been in head girth. I've only been pumping my head, and no other form of PE, for around 8 months. I've gained, by my count, over half an inch in just under 150hrs.
                          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Working...
                          X