turtle after jelq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turtle after jelq

Lately I've really been Jelqing hard...I hadn't emphasized girth as much before because I wanted to focus on length. Well, since my penis has started growing, I've been jelqing hard. About 15 minutes nonstop. I am going real slow, and can really feel the blood pushing through my penis.

Anyway, after the jelqing, my cock turtles like i'm in antarctica. An hour or two later he comes back out looking as long and plump as ever. My question is, is the turtling a sign that I'm working him good, like fatigue after a good lift in the gym, or is he telling me to stop killing him?

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
    Lately I've really been Jelqing hard...I hadn't emphasized girth as much before because I wanted to focus on length. Well, since my penis has started growing, I've been jelqing hard. About 15 minutes nonstop. I am going real slow, and can really feel the blood pushing through my penis.

Anyway, after the jelqing, my cock turtles like i'm in antarctica. An hour or two later he comes back out looking as long and plump as ever. My question is, is the turtling a sign that I'm working him good, like fatigue after a good lift in the gym, or is he telling me to stop killing him?
    I've also noticed that after a workout my unit doesn't stay plump as much as I want. Just give it a few rounds of helicopters shakes to send the blood flowing again and fight the turtling. Try to stay plump and fluffy all through the day, lots of members uses bandages to keep the penis stretched but I reckon that if you are not a pro yet, with a few helicopters shakes and light stretches every time you visit the restroom you'll be fine. Let's see what the vets have to say about it...

Comment

I'm not concerned with keeping him nice and plump as the day goes on because, like I said, after an hour he usually goes back to his normal size. But regardless of whether I wrap him or shake him out, his natural instinct is to turtle. So my question is, why does my cock want to naturally turtle? Because he has been worked too hard or because he is just fatigued from a good workout.

Comment

Some post=PE turtling is to be expected after an intense routine. Are you doing any post-PE stamina work? What about warm downs? They would help counteract some of the turtling.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X