Routine Creation - PLEASE HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine Creation - PLEASE HELP!!

I need help created a routine, 5 days on 2 days off to include Bathmate pumping and a Phallosan extender.
    Thank you

Routine Creation - PLEASE HELP!!

I need help creating a routine, 5 days on 2 days off to include stretching, jelqing, Bathmate pumping and a Phallosan extender.
    Thank you so much, I have just received my Phallosan and Bathmate.

Starting length erect 6.5
    Goal Length Erect 8.5

Comment

Please don't make duplicate threads...one is sufficient.

Threads merged.
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

There is no routine needed if your just gonna do devices. Just wear the Phallosan as long as you want, rest days aren't even needed. Use the bathmate every day. Don't go over 20 min, start slow.

If you start hanging, than you'll need a routine.
        "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

If you need a routine for your Phallosan device please check out the following:
          Phallosan® Forte Device Protocols for Increasing Penis Size, Strength and Potency – TABLE OF CONTENTS

Coaching is available if you want thorough guidance.
          Big Al
          Administrator
          PEGym Editor
          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Big Al; 09-29-2016, 12:23 PM.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey Foug!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

You should condition your dick before starting to use devices.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
            X