Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big around is a can of edge shave gel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big around is a can of edge shave gel?

So, I still have nothing I can concretely measure girth with, but I'm pretty close to a can of edge shave gel. Its hard to know exactly how close but I would guess about, a centimeter off. Hard to know too if my erection can get bigger, i still feel like it can. That rock hard omg it fucking hurts feeling hasn't been there in years so, I know I can still get a bit bigger. But yeah atm, about 1cm off the can of edge shave gel. I do this by putting my pointer and thumb around the can, obviously the can is metal so i can squeeze but if I squeeze my dick it will be smaller, but there is about a 2cm gap between my finger and thumb on the shave gel, and 1+cm gap on my dick.

I think its something like either 6.25 of 6.75 inches around? But i have no measuring tap or any substitute so, hope one of the kind folks here can tell me.

Take a string, wrap it around your dick, mark where it meets, and then measure the string with a ruler.

Rocket science!

...dude go buy a ruler.. there a buck?
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      Take a string, wrap it around your dick, mark where it meets, and then measure the string with a ruler.

Rocket science!

I have a ruler bro! But remember I got no money and my situation isn't great. I'm so broke I can't even take the bus to go to my therapy some days. But yeah, I have no string man believe it or not. Do this for your internet PE homie!

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/Clover-806-Shiro-Tape-Measure/dp/B000YZAO2K/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1475174562&sr=8-6&keywords=flexible+tape+measure
        Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
        Pre PE
        BPEL: 6.75"
        MEG: 5.125"
        Current
        BPEL: 7.75"
        MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Haha did you read my post man? I literally can't buy something that costs 1 dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by drISlittle View Post
            Haha did you read my post man? I literally can't buy something that costs 1 dollar.
            Rip a ribbon of paper from a sheet. Wrap it around your unit and mark where they meet. Go into a store that sells rulers or tape measures. Measure the paper you marked, put the measuring thing back on the shelf and leave. Problem solved for free.
            Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
            05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
            Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post

Rocket science!

i

Instead of string, cut a 1" strip from a paper towel. If you don't have any, you can take one from the closest rest room.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I took a receipt and did the same thing. 17cm, so 6.7 inches around, and since im only 1cm off, I'm bare minimum 6 around even when not fully hard. Makes me pretty relieved to know my initial estimate of 6.2 isn't BS (from actual measuring when I was 17-19, which is 8-10 years ago), because 16 cm, my estimate based on sight and holding the ruler to measure between my fingers, is about my girth, give or take a very tiny bit. 16cm is 6.3 so, I'm pretty happy today.
                drISlittle
                Last edited by drISlittle; 09-29-2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drISlittle View Post
                  So, I still have nothing I can concretely measure girth with, but I'm pretty close to a can of edge shave gel. Its hard to know exactly how close but I would guess about, a centimeter off. Hard to know too if my erection can get bigger, i still feel like it can. That rock hard omg it fucking hurts feeling hasn't been there in years so, I know I can still get a bit bigger. But yeah atm, about 1cm off the can of edge shave gel. I do this by putting my pointer and thumb around the can, obviously the can is metal so i can squeeze but if I squeeze my dick it will be smaller, but there is about a 2cm gap between my finger and thumb on the shave gel, and 1+cm gap on my dick.

I think its something like either 6.25 of 6.75 inches around? But i have no measuring tap or any substitute so, hope one of the kind folks here can tell me.
                  Its 2016. You can order a tailors tape for about $0.50 cents on ebay. What is the problem. And if your dick is that big, you should be testing it out rather than playing with shaving cans.
                  Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                    Its 2016. You can order a tailors tape for about $0.50 cents on ebay. What is the problem. And if your dick is that big, you should be testing it out rather than playing with shaving cans.
                    Why so passive aggressive man. Besides, not many girls wanna get with an overweight jobless 27 year old who has no car. I got my own issues im dealing with and working through. The city I'm from is also known for well, people having money here so, that also works against me.

Nobody gives a shit about your life story so I won't go into it I'll just say you may not know peoples background or whats happened to em so don't make assumptions or suggestions when you are looking through YOU colored glasses.

Comment

Probably better to prioritize the more important things in life for a while. Hell, sounds like you can't afford a corn dog. The last thing you need to do is to plow thousands of hours into your dick in the quest for an extra inch or so of dick.
                      Gobble Gobble

Comment

Originally posted by aztempe123 View Post
                        Probably better to prioritize the more important things in life for a while. Hell, sounds like you can't afford a corn dog. The last thing you need to do is to plow thousands of hours into your dick in the quest for an extra inch or so of dick.
                        Story. Of. My. Life.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Life coaching was definitely what I aimed for when making this post. Thanks for seeing that -_-

Comment

drlSlittle, sorry to get off on the wrong foot here. Forgive the few that took cheap shots, that is not how we roll around here and don't want you to leave with a bad taste. There were a few good suggestions of string, paper and towels to get your measurements. Sounds like you were able to achieve your initial measurements. How else may we help you? you mentioned Life Coaching, what did you envision you would receive? There is a wealth of life experiences here in the Gym, sometimes it needs to be coaxed out. Lets talk...

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                              drlSlittle, sorry to get off on the wrong foot here. Forgive the few that took cheap shots, that is not how we roll around here and don't want you to leave with a bad taste. There were a few good suggestions of string, paper and towels to get your measurements. Sounds like you were able to achieve your initial measurements. How else may we help you? you mentioned Life Coaching, what did you envision you would receive? There is a wealth of life experiences here in the Gym, sometimes it needs to be coaxed out. Lets talk...
                              Its all good really, I don't let peoples responses bother me but I don't mind responding either. Was mostly being sarcastic with the life coaching, just find it really funny how the topic "how big around is ______" turns into "yeah so about yur life you probably shouldnt blah blah" etc etc. Its ok though I guess we all do it.

Yeah it was pretty cool to get that same ballpark, I was worried that maybe I'd measured wrong or was mis-remembering since it was a long time ago. I guess I made the post and the follow up since, I take my wins whenever I can get em, no matter how small.

Honestly, I see a therapist whos pretty good, so I'm doing everything I can. Whatever it takes, right ......? ......... Not the same anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X