"Addicted" to PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Addicted" to PE?

I started PE in June after getting out of a relationship and decided to be celibate during PE. I'm closing in on my length goal, but I feel like I'm going to find it hard to stop. When I first started PE I was dubious like many, but after seeing my penis getting bigger, I think I'm going to miss that.

I'm personally using "addicted" loosely, but I'm wondering if anybody else can relate.

Thoughts?

I can relate to that. Do as I did several times, when you reach your goal set another one and keep going.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by slunk View Post
      I started PE in June after getting out of a relationship and decided to be celibate during PE. I'm closing in on my length goal, but I feel like I'm going to find it hard to stop. When I first started PE I was dubious like many, but after seeing my penis getting bigger, I think I'm going to miss that.

I'm personally using "addicted" loosely, but I'm wondering if anybody else can relate.

Thoughts?
      Quitting PE after only 1 month of exercise is a waste of your time. You haven't had time to cement any gains you might have accomplished (if any) and you'll almost certainly lose them quickly after dropping PE. There are no short-term successes in PE for guys who genuinely attain permanent results, unless you continue to PE until your gains are cemented.

The "addiction" you sense is a good and healthy mental approach, actually. Continued PE, even if just for maintenance of your current size, is healthier than no PE at all. Like our bodies, a fit & healthy penis is no less important than a fit and healthy body & mind. They ALL need to be exercised to maintain & realize their full potentials.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        Quitting PE after only 1 month of exercise is a waste of your time. You haven't had time to cement any gains you might have accomplished (if any) and you'll almost certainly lose them quickly after dropping PE. There are no short-term successes in PE for guys who genuinely attain permanent results, unless you continue to PE until your gains are cemented.

The "addiction" you sense is a good and healthy mental approach, actually. Continued PE, even if just for maintenance of your current size, is healthier than no PE at all. Like our bodies, a fit & healthy penis is no less important than a fit and healthy body & mind. They ALL need to be exercised to maintain & realize their full potentials.
        How you know if your gains are cemented or not?Is there way to tell if the gains are permanent without stopping PE for some time?
        starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

It all depends on how you define "addicted". For most guys their PE journey is going to last probably between 6-12 months to achieve their goals and cement the gains. If a guy has achieved 8"X6" and is trying to get to 9"X7" then I would think he is addicted to PE. As long as a guy has a healthy mindset...then no I wouldn't consider it an addiction.
          Start: 07/05/2016
          BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
          MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
          BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
          BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
          NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post

I've been doing PE for 4 months and I've gained 1.25 inches in length and I'm about to reach my length goal. I'm not stopping, I know cementing is necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
              I can relate to that. Do as I did several times, when you reach your goal set another one and keep going.
              I would set another goal, but after reading threads and asking questions in the forums I don't want to be HUGE... yet, at least.

Comment

Thoughts?
                I definitely think clamping can be addictive!
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log
                Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Thoughts?
                  I definitely think clamping is addictive! My clamp calls me and I find myself clamping again and again...such a wonderful form of PE...
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log
                  Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I would set another goal, but after reading threads and asking questions in the forums I don't want to be HUGE... yet, at least.
                    There is nothing wrong with that, it's all about doing it for you and what you want. When you reach your goal you will need to spend some time continuing to work out at a lower level to cement your gains. Some even suggest that a light routine a couple times a month will help to ensure you will retain your gains. That's not a bad idea as PE exercises are great for overall penile health. As you can see, you don't have to totally give up PE if you don't want to.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
                      How you know if your gains are cemented or not?Is there way to tell if the gains are permanent without stopping PE for some time?
                      Cementing gains takes time, a long time. You have to be doing a maintenance routine so that your gains actually result in new tissue and permanent plastic deformation.

Your body wants to atrophy anything that isn't absolutely necessary. Its a way of conserving energy. And you need to keep stretching tissue untill you body decides that an adaptation response is necessary and maintenance of the adaptation is necessary.
                      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                        There is nothing wrong with that, it's all about doing it for you and what you want. When you reach your goal you will need to spend some time continuing to work out at a lower level to cement your gains. Some even suggest that a light routine a couple times a month will help to ensure you will retain your gains. That's not a bad idea as PE exercises are great for overall penile health. As you can see, you don't have to totally give up PE if you don't want to.
                        I probably won't ever completely quit. PE has become part of my daily life and I enjoy doing it.

Comment

here my first post, after lurking about 1 year, I encourage my self to create this account. Related to this thread I CAN'T STOP PE

Comment

Im as addictes to PE as much as I am addicted to going to the gym. I make it part of a routine. And when I slack off for a few days, I don't like it.

Im not sure why you need to be celibate while you do PE.
                            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Expectations have a habit of changing once you find out PE is possible
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X