"Hard-gainers" vs. "easy gainers"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hard-gainers" vs. "easy gainers"

With the limited time i have been PE'ing, I have epiphnaized (yes i made that word up) about some of the things that make someone a "easy gainer." Keep in mind this is all mere speculation and is based on prior knowledge

When we are young, our penis grows due to increase in testosterone. If you have any condition that causes a lower T level (obesity, eating estrogen-injected meat, ect.) it seems obvious to me that this would hinder penis growth. Maybe these "lucky" people can increase more because it did not increase as much during adolescence, thus making up for it. Maybe a high LOT is partially caused by this. We all know genetics plays a role, so maybe your genetics have a "max" size you can get, and you achieve it through T levels during puberty.

I know that I had low T levels until about 16-17. I have gyno and have been fat my whole life, until recently, which explains the hormone imbalence i had as a kid. I am a VERY fast gainer, as I gained 1/4" in my first WEEK! I think there may be a correlation. Or maybe im just a fast gainer, but I went from grower to shower in the matter of 8 days

What do you guys think? Would any insightful people be able to make this theory a little better?
    Stats (beginning 11/1/10)
    EL- 6
    EG- 4 3/4
    BPEL- 6 1/2
    Bench Press- 190x5

Current (11/1/10)
    EL- 6
    EG- 4 3/4
    BPEL- 6 1/2
    Bench Press- 190x5

Goal
    EL- 7.25
    EG- 5.5
    Bench Press- 225x10

*If anyone has any training/nutrition questions, ask away*

Originally posted by TheGodJr View Post
    With the limited time i have been PE'ing, I have epiphnaized (yes i made that word up) about some of the things that make someone a "easy gainer." Keep in mind this is all mere speculation and is based on prior knowledge

When we are young, our penis grows due to increase in testosterone. If you have any condition that causes a lower T level (obesity, eating estrogen-injected meat, ect.) it seems obvious to me that this would hinder penis growth. Maybe these "lucky" people can increase more because it did not increase as much during adolescence, thus making up for it. Maybe a high LOT is partially caused by this. We all know genetics plays a role, so maybe your genetics have a "max" size you can get, and you achieve it through T levels during puberty.

I know that I had low T levels until about 16-17. I have gyno and have been fat my whole life, until recently, which explains the hormone imbalence i had as a kid. I am a VERY fast gainer, as I gained 1/4" in my first WEEK! I think there may be a correlation. Or maybe im just a fast gainer, but I went from grower to shower in the matter of 8 days

What do you guys think? Would any insightful people be able to make this theory a little better?
    I think it has to do with your human growth levels. As people get older, the HGH levels become less and less. Fat people have less HGH levels and more coristol, which makes them eat more and gain weight as well. Having more HGH makes you thinner cause you will burn fat more easily.

Comment

I started a thread on this... there are about 32498712934087120384721084710 reasons why someone gains faster than others. Just finding the workout that's right for you early on is one of the biggest things, that along with mindset and, most importantly, genetics.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I would agree with NP97, it is a matter of genetics. My father was strong but thin. I am strong but thin. Even when I was very seriously working out, that is curling 150, and benching over 300 didn't gain much muscle mass. Of course the running, the confidence course, and climbing may have had something to do with it also. So at the peak 6'1" wt 182 was my combination. As I have aged, gracefully I might ad, have kept my weight down in the 160's. I believe at least in part there is a parallel here in that my penis gains have been slow in coming, since the inital gains which were increases in EQ.
        Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
        2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
        2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
        2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
        Goal 7"

Comment

so if you take supps such as hgh or gaba you will definitely gain faster?

Comment

I diddent gain as much as a milimeter the first 3 months, then i started with a completly new routine and gained 0.7 inches of girth in the next 2.5 month.

Imo those who dont gain are more the likely doing somthong wrong

I think the penis flesh and ligmates can be streched to a surthen point , this we all share and it has nothing to do with muscle growth, its about who finds the right routine and get there fast as possible.
            I also belive that those who start bigger are more likely to gain big nunbers , simply because the have more flesh to stress

All that have been succesfull in PE says that the most important thing is finding a good routine and stick to it .

Comment

No such thing as an easy gainer--not long term, anyway. Those who gained the most worked their asses off for every inch. Just read their stories and you will see.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                No such thing as an easy gainer--not long term, anyway. Those who gained the most worked their asses off for every inch. Just read their stories and you will see.
                you hit the nail on the head with that one!

Comment

I was a hard gainer when I was using JP's routine. I still think it's great for some people and a good way to get conditioned and get EQ improvements, but it didn't do a thing for me in terms of growth. Then I started using my Bathmate and the girth gains came flooding in at a rate that I think anyone would be pleased with. I think a big part of it is finding what works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow deep and hard View Post
                    I diddent gain as much as a milimeter the first 3 months, then i started with a completly new routine and gained 0.7 inches of girth in the next 2.5 month.

Imo those who dont gain are more the likely doing somthong wrong

I think the penis flesh and ligmates can be streched to a surthen point , this we all share and it has nothing to do with muscle growth, its about who finds the right routine and get there fast as possible.
                    I also belive that those who start bigger are more likely to gain big nunbers , simply because the have more flesh to stress

All that have been succesfull in PE says that the most important thing is finding a good routine and stick to it .
                    I m very curious to know your magic routine now!! And I think I 'm not the only one...
                    S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
                    1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
                    G
                    BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Originally posted by mystic wolf View Post
                      I m very curious to know your magic routine now!! And I think I 'm not the only one...
                      Mecoach

I signed up with BIG AL , started on a rouitine , gave feedback to him and we ajusted what needed to be ajusted .

I know now that i would have failed at PE ,diffently have gotten a injury , or it would have taken me 10x time if i havent signed up with Big al.

I do not take deforming and enlarging my most precious organ lightly, some might even think its against God.

There is just to many things that can go wrong when you dont have a proffsional to consult when somthing dossent feel right.

Comment

Working...
                      X