Correct 'baseball bat'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct 'baseball bat'?

My penis has become quite baseball bat shaped, with a girth of 136mm just below the glans to 124mm just above the base. What would be the best way to 'correct' this i.e. gain base girth? I'm thinking hanging and bundled stretches, would maybe erect bends focusing on the base help too? Cheers

I had the same problem, I was 13cm up top and 12 at the base. When I started clamping, my base girth started growing rapidly because most of the stress is right before the clamp. It's not even, though. Eventually you will need to use multiple clamps.
    Started
    01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
    19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
    Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

Reverse jelqs & bundled LAS/BTC stretches.

Comment

Get yourself to the point where your penis is fat, not flaccid but not rigid. It should still be pretty bendable, it has to have decent amount of blood in it still though.

Put an OK-sign under your glans or mid shaft and squeeze just a little bit and push your penis towards your body, the goal is to manipulate the blood to the base and you should feel it by pointing on your dick with your other hand to feel that your base shaft gets rigid and filled with blood. The penis will compress itself against the inner penis and create expansion from all the inside to the end of where you put your OK-sign.
        You don't slide your ok-sign on this one. It stays in place and you compress it towards your body. You can do circular motions.

You could try that one!
        habban
        Last edited by habban; 10-12-2016, 12:54 PM.
        Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
        BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Working...
        X