A tendency towards girth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tendency towards girth.

My penis is apparently quite thick in general, and especially so when compared to my own length.
    After 5-ish weeks of penile exercises (a couple in december, and now I'm on my third consecutive) I have seen some decent, or atleast inspiring, gains (see signature). But I have grown equally in girth as I have in length. I have followed the JP workout, 2 on 1 off style.

From my understanding, regular jelq and v-jelqs should be quite all-round exercises, possibly favoring length more than girth. Girth gains come from girth-specific/specialized exercises, done in more advanced stages. And looking at the various success stories and signatures of fellow PE:ers, it seems that there are more gains in length than girth, atleast at the start.

So:
    1) Could it be that thicker people have it easier to gain girth than the average person? Cause it seems most people gain less girth than length, while I, being "thicker", have equal girth-length gains? Do some people have a "natural tendency" towards girth?

2) I am a bit worried. While girth is the most important thing to most women (right?), certainly too much is can be problematic. My long term length goal is at least 8 inches. But if my girth grows at the same rate, I might ending up with a 8x8 cock? Brag rites in all honor, but that is just going to put my future lovers in the hospital.
    Maybe it is too early, since I still have at least 2 months left of the JP90 day routine, but should I possibly avoid girth-specific exercises in the future?

what your girth at the moment? personaly i would finish the begginer routine then take it from there once thats done if you feel you dont want ay more girth dont add any girth exercises to your routine good ludk
    29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
    EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
    NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
    EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
    EG-6"

Comment

Some guys gain more easy in lenght or girth.
      The beginer routine is a general routine for both length and girth.
      Jelq can be a little more length or girth depending on erection%.
      Vjelq is more a girth exercise.
      Stretches are more length specific.
      Presently I am on a stretch only program,
      Evaluate your future needs a bit later.

Comment

Yeah I'm going to stick to the beginner routine for now. But if I gain say 1 inch both ways, then I will have reached my girth goal, but would have quite a bit more left for my length goal. I'll see where the JP's 90 day routine takes me. Thanks.
        st.it
        Last edited by st.it; 12-02-2010, 04:52 AM.

Comment

I am just the opposite. I need to focus primarily on girth and I think that will be harder to come by. In fact, I think I am going to focus more on girth specific exercises, and not so much on length. I am fairly new to pe and if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I understand some say you need an all round routine, but I need some thickness. I started doing the flaccid stretch exercises in the hopes this will increase my flaccid girth size but it's going to take some time for me. I read somewhere recently that if you are looking for girth it is not wise to do girth exercises more than 3 times a week. Whereas with lengthening exercises you can work out as much as 5 days a week. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hey st.it, do you mind if you post a picture because I don't think I've ever seen someone with such close length and girth measurements.
            Starting May 16 2011:
            Length - 7 3/16
            Girth - 4 13/16

Goal - Whenever
            Length - 8
            Girth - 6

Comment

I started out with a large girth and I have always gained more easily in girth than in length except during my first real period of growth when, like you, I gained equally. My experience has been similar to yours. I just gain more easily in girth and it really doesn't matter what exercises I practice. Even the stretches result in faster girth gains than length gains. I think you and I have the same tendency and there is not a heck of a lot we can do about it. I have noticed this pattern among many members at several p.e. sites.

Comment

Yeah, I got a huge girth growth in the beginning. Now it has slowed down a lot. I am trying to find a way to re-start it again.

Many times I have thought about it that why I gained so much in the beginning. Was it because I really didn't have any to begin with? Or was it because I didn't have any limiting factors? Now I feel that I am only gaining super hard erections and my tunica is limiting my girth growth.

Comment

Feel the same here bro. I gained about .5" in girth after three months and .1" in the last two. I tried to add more girth stuff to my routine, but it just didn't work... So I cut back and have been tuggin' on that tunica....
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                  X