Introducing myself here from Aus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself here from Aus

Hi all, I'm 28 from Australia. Been doin Pe on and off for 10years. Tried pumps creams pulls when I was 18,19. Was obviously young and naive then lol. I bought programs, tried stretchin, and jelqing but it was very hard to stick to it and pretty much seen no gains.i also tried the extender which made my life a living hell and was really hard to wear for 8hrs a day especially having a physical job and being a busy person.

Two years ago I bought the phallosan forte strap which seemed to work pretty well well, not sure if I got permenant gains though, so much better then the extender but still abit of a pain and going through the silicone sleeves as well if you aren't careful. I've stopped using that and I've been using the bath mate for about 10 months pretty solid. It gives awesome post size and I use it most weeks every day. Maybe every third week I'll use it a few times a week and I generally use it for about 20-25mins now with a cock ring on. I've just started using the cock ring after my work out also.

So I shower, masturbate till I get hard the. Wear it straight for 20-25mins with a cock ring pumping harder and harder through the session. Take the cock ring off for few minutes then put it back on for 2hrs keeping an eye on it.

To be honest this Is the longest I've gone Peing straight and I'm losing motivation as I'm seeing not much gains and if I stop using it for a week I feel like I'm way back to normal. My flaccid hang is usually about 11cm bone pressed sometimes 12. bpel 16.5 max and that's being rock hard. After a week of no bathmate and going to the gym a lot (causes loss of blood there) my penis has almost shrunk back to its original state. I'm thinking of wearing my cock ring around through out the day and maybe doing my bathmate workout half hr every day maybe even two half hr sessions a day.

I need to gain serious girth as I'm about 5"inch dead on erect girth. That's a good day. Does anyone have any advice to gain some super girth for me. I've done all this hard work it sux it comes and goes though. I'll put some pics up later date.

Thanks for the introduction ! We've a few good souls from down under, and appreciate you joining.

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
    X