Xtreme...Pip Won't Close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtreme...Pip Won't Close

Finally got my Hydromax Xtreme and I can't get the Pip to work on the Hydromax. I lose water whether it's turned clockwise or not and the pip isn't designed to move left or right, but the instructions say it's supposed to. Please help...I've waited so long to use this!!

Originally posted by out0sight.out0mind View Post
    Finally got my Hydromax Xtreme and I can't get the Pip to work on the Hydromax. I lose water whether it's turned clockwise or not and the pip isn't designed to move left or right, but the instructions say it's supposed to. Please help...I've waited so long to use this!!

Hey outOsight, I'm not sure what you mean by turning clockwise, maybe I'm missing something. I myself had issues with the bathmate, the only working part from what I gather is the little peg/botton on top. You want to push it in and flip it to keep the water inside. Then press it and flip it to release. Hope this helps, teething problems with a new device are not uncommon. Just be careful with it and don't over do it. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gainsearcher View Post
      Hey outOsight, I'm not sure what you mean by turning clockwise, maybe I'm missing something. I myself had issues with the bathmate, the only working part from what I gather is the little peg/botton on top. You want to push it in and flip it to keep the water inside. Then press it and flip it to release. Hope this helps, teething problems with a new device are not uncommon. Just be careful with it and don't over do it. Good luck.
      Hey there Gainsearcher. Not sure about the other products, but on the Xtreme the valve turns clockwise to lock the pressure relief, and counter clockwise to be able to push the valve in a get a pressure release. The pip on the end of the valve ON the Hydromax Xtreme that I have is black (as opposed to the gray one I have on the squeeze pump) and too long and rectangular to push down and lock. I've worked with it two days now...It's making more sense, seems once there's pressure in the tank the pip keeps water from coming out, but if there's no pressure, I have to have the hand-pump attached to keep it from leaking out the valve....not a slow leak either, it drains out fast. I find I can manually push the black pip in to hold the water...but it would be really great if someone knew of how this pip works...I can't seem to find any info on it.

Comment

This website does have detailed instructions for the use of different bathmate model pumps https://support.bathmatedirect.com/h...me-in-the-Bath
        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
        X