Slight Injury During Hanging - Need Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight Injury During Hanging - Need Help Please

So I got my lg hanger and hung a full hour yesterday. I pulled it off and it looks like some sort of vein or something is sticking out to the left side of my penis. I slept for the night, and it is still there this morning... sigh. It doesn't hurt at all, but I assume I'm going to have to let this heal. I have looked around and can't find what this injury is called. I may have been using too much pressure, as I pump it up pretty good.

I uploaded a few pics in my album, wondering if anyone can explain what it is, or if they had it how long it will take to heal. Or if I shouldn't continue pe until it heals.

Thanks!
    "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Ok FIXED! What a pain in the ass to upload pictures. Didn't realize you couldn't have over 500kb or something.
    "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

I did not see much anything but let it heal.

After that I guess improve your glans protection technique. Ask for Marlons advice he can send you pictures of couple glans protection methods via email.
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

I was using the Phallosan head protector rather than wrapping it. Maybe I'll go back to wrapping, and only doing 40 min sets instead of trying and hour, at least for a while. Honestly, it's went down even more, after I took my Phallosan off today. Should be right as rain tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X