Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turning an LG hanger into an extender? Would it work the same way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning an LG hanger into an extender? Would it work the same way?

I just purchased an LG hanger and i'm waiting for it's arrival.. just started hanging and have been using a bib at 2.5 pounds so far. but I think I want to go with extending.

I plan on taking the LG hanger and attaching it to a resistance band that will anchor right below my knee.

I can't see why this would be any different than using an extender? Or would it? I have a phallosan forte and it was a huge waste of money in my opinion.. vacuum suction broke on the first day of use and on the website you can't even order that part individually so yeah. Plus the resistance was close to nothing from the small time I was wearing it.

Anyways yeah I planned on using LG as an extender in that way! Wouldn't that be the same affect as using a real extender? (the resistance bands are 1 pound of resistance each proven and tested so I can always simply add 1 as needed.)

(also I understand i'd have to be constantly standing to make this work and I will be I work a job where i'm always standing up) then at home I can simply figure something else out. I like the LG because i've heard it's extremely comfortable )

Auto extender have a vac extender attachment. Not sure if you can just get the bits you need or make something similar to adapt.

You really should take advantage of being able to hang heavier weights then some annoying strap or tension rods thou, esp if you went to the trouble of buying it as a hanger
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Working...
    X