What should do rest day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should do rest day

I was wondering on my rest day should do some stretching or little milking or just do nothing? Anyone have any ideals.

rest days I do traction wrapping for a few hours... do piss pulls... light stretches here and there, but nothing significant that i would do during a full or half PE session
    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
    GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

I suppose you can do extremely light exercises on these days but I'd advise simply leaving the little guy alone so he can use the time to recover!
      One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
      Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Only do very light stuff on your rest days. A couple of quick, light stretches; a few helecopter shakes; a couple of jerks to give you a semi; a session of Edging. Anything that will keep a good blood supply to the penis, so as to aid healing, post-PE.

Don't do anything intense that would interupt this healing cycle, as this will be counter-productive.
        Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

BMot, Do you think traction wrapping with an ace bandage is a good way to go on off days?

Comment

yes and no

Better yet,..........

Get a What-A-Grip from wal mart's sporting goods section and do what the guy on here named "LoveMyWife" says to do

I LOVE MY WAG (whatagrip)

Comment

I like to do stretching on rest days. It's girth work that requires rest, mostly.
              Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
              Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Rest days are for rest. Don't do anything really strenuous if you must. Daily exercises are fine, as are something simple like fowfers. I wouldn't do too much else.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I think traction wrapping would be ok, as it's not strenuous and your penis will begin to heal in an extended state. A few helecopters or JAI stretches to keep everything plump and hanging nicely should be the limit on rest days.
                  Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Great advice guys! Calixto, how strenuous is that WAG?

Comment

Catchup,
                      Me and Calixto have a saying...PUT SOME WAGGLE IN YOUR DAGGLE haha! The WAG is not strenuous AT ALL! I have one too, Calixto convinced me to buy one!. Little bit a pain in the ass to get on AT FIRST but keeps your ding a ling slightly elongated through the day. I stopped using mine for various reasons but give it a shot man!
                      I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Originally posted by bgstick18 View Post
                        Catchup,
                        Me and Calixto have a saying...PUT SOME WAGGLE IN YOUR DAGGLE haha!
                        Bro that is hilarious!! I'm still cracking up! I think Calixto works at Wal-mart, or has some stock investments in the What A Grip!! He's the WAG Knight! haha! I don't have one around the house, but I'll look for it online! What's your take guys on time to wear during off days and PE days? BTW I'm uncut, so would this make a difference with comfortableness?

Comment

hahaahah ya shit still cracks me up!!! And yes, he is an avid Wal-Fart shopper!

Uncut, must be nice!!! I don't think it will make THAT MUCH of a difference. Calixto actually uses his as a retainer (he's HEAVY into foreskin restoration). You can def wear it my man! Its very LIGHT duty...just leaves a bunch of damn lines on your shaft where the skin gets all wrinkled up, hate it! One of the reason why I stopped! I like my ding dong to look pretty all the time haha!

Comment

You just reminded me of the Dave Chappelle Skit.. "I wanna have my balls as smooth as eggs!!!" and walk up to women with a confidence I've never had, excuse me do you suck balls?? EXCUSE ME?!? Wait I meant do you suck on these balls?? OMG they're as smooth as eggs! Why didn't you say so! Of course I will!!!" LMAO!!

Comment

HAHHAAH I DO remember that one man, hilarious. You working out today...or is it rest day?

Comment

Working...
                              X