720 Bundled Stretches Extreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 720 Bundled Stretches Extreme

I've recently started putting a 720 Bundled twist for reaching goal of Girth. I always thought 540 was all I would go but finally condition to go beyond that . Just sticking to up ,down, L&R, straight out for manual stretching. I've heard of pegym members going to 900 & 1080 Bundled ,but how is that even possible. I know I won't make it past a 720 but is there anyone who went beyond a 720 degree twist for a Bundled stretch.
    Currently
    Bpel 7.75
    Eg 5.75
    Goal
    Bpel 8+
    Eg 6+

I find it difficult going beyond 720°.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

When I started bundled stretches 540 was all I could do, and now I can do 720. I can't imagine twisting my dick more than that!
      Start: 07/05/2016
      BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
      MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
      BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
      BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
      NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        I find it difficult going beyond 720°.
        I remember on another forum , Thunder Palace . One member was talking about Bundled stretches to breakthrough Plateau. I didn't even know what a Bundled stretch was at the time or ( Corkscrew ) stretching what he called it. I looked at it & said maybe with some more experience I'll get the gonads to try it. Here I am at 720 but this guy was talking about a 1080. I'm wondering now and highly doubt a 1080 twist is possible and still have a functioning Penis. YOU'LL RIPP IT OFF FROM THE BASE 😵😵😵😷😷😷

Comment

I can do 540...I can't imagine twisting my dick more than that!

Comment

I posted about mandingo stretches the other day and you said you thought they were good. Are you doing those or are you doing bundled stretches in every direction? I just started so I'm only doing 180, eventually I'll be at 360.

Comment

Originally posted by slunk View Post
              I posted about mandingo stretches the other day and you said you thought they were good. Are you doing those or are you doing bundled stretches in every direction? I just started so I'm only doing 180, eventually I'll be at 360.
              The Mandingo Stretches I do with a 360 twist along with A&V. For the 540 & 720 , I just stick to basic up down left right & straight out

Comment

I'm not stretching over 180 yet, but out of curiosity I wanted to see how far I could bundle. I could barely even get more than 360. My flaccid is 4.5 inches. Am I just not conditioned to do that or do I need a bigger flaccid?

Comment

Never heard of this stuff. How do you even twist? Not sure how it is possible w/o pics
                  BPEL 17cm
                  EG (mid way) 14 cm
                  Goal is 20cm/15cm

started around 18 December 2016
                  Update 18 Jan 2016:
                  no change in girth or length, but flaccid length overall is at least 1" longer (depending on time of day and Temp and what not)

using bathmate and Phallosan (now modified for greater tension).

Comment

Originally posted by Alan1973 View Post
                    Never heard of this stuff. How do you even twist? Not sure how it is possible w/o pics
                    I got it from a Pegym article. There are videos of this with pictures on home page. I don't think he goes beyond a 180 degree twist.

720 is just two full rotation twist & than Stretching until it hurts. ( ROTFL ) just kidding .. if it hurts don't do it. I've been doing the 720 bundled for almost a year & still always feel some good pressure but no Pain. Pain doesn't equal Gain's with PE.

I still can't pass a 5.75 Meg , even with doing the 720 bundled & Jelqing Edging afterwards. Heck I've even done Manual clamping but the girth remains the same.
                    It's all good though !!
                    Always hit both sides with bundled stretches or your Gain's will not be even , meaning your Johnson could grow meatier on one side in comparison to the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
                      I got it from a Pegym article. There are videos of this with pictures on home page. I don't think he goes beyond a 180 degree twist.

720 is just two full rotation twist & than Stretching until it hurts. ( ROTFL ) just kidding .. if it hurts don't do it. I've been doing the 720 bundled for almost a year & still always feel some good pressure but no Pain. Pain doesn't equal Gain's with PE.

I still can't pass a 5.75 Meg , even with doing the 720 bundled & Jelqing Edging afterwards. Heck I've even done Manual clamping but the girth remains the same.
                      It's all good though !!
                      Always hit both sides with bundled stretches or your Gain's will not be even , meaning your Johnson could grow meatier on one side in comparison to the other side.
                      It's been a year because I,m just hitting 20 Months of PE. Started bundled after 7 months of PE

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
                        Hey TANGO.

I wrote about a modified jelq that seems to have improved my girth. I describe it in the post below.
                        If you give it try, let me know what you think.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/109107-rookie-question-stretched-jelq.html
                        I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
                        Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
                        Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
                        OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Originally posted by slunk View Post
                          I'm not stretching over 180 yet, but out of curiosity I wanted to see how far I could bundle. I could barely even get more than 360. My flaccid is 4.5 inches. Am I just not conditioned to do that or do I need a bigger flaccid?
                          Old post I know, but the longer the flaccid the easier it is to rotate.
                          July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                          bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                          meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Working...
                          X