This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience with DHT gel?

Does anyone have experience with DHT gel here? I found one with 12% online with many positive reviews, and it's also cheaper than Andractim, so I am considering buying it.
    That also being said, has anyone experimented with GH/steroids here to improve growth? I'm on Proviron and MK-677 and have seen some minor gains, but they're not massive.

Here are a couple of threads about DHT.

Warning about DHT/Andractim

Andractim
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

GH and steroids do not help with penis size. I've been using testosterone for years and it makes no difference with growth.

I dont think DHT will help either. The penis is not like other muscle. It does not grow from the same things. You can try it, but you will probably be wasting your money.
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
        GH and steroids do not help with penis size. I've been using testosterone for years and it makes no difference with growth.

I dont think DHT will help either. The penis is not like other muscle. It does not grow from the same things. You can try it, but you will probably be wasting your money.
        I see people say this a lot without doing any research.
        https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/660741
        https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26352087
        https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8326617

The questions rather are: Is it worth the price? How much can be expected for an adult? How much does it suppress and damage natural production?
        And the most important: Where can you find this online with a higher % that doesn't cost a shit ton? I've found one site but it looks very sketchy.

Comment

Do you have a medical condition like those in the articles? If you do it may help. Cold medicine helps when you are sick but if you're well it does nothing.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Do you have a medical condition like those in the articles? If you do it may help. Cold medicine helps when you are sick but if you're well it does nothing.
            There is no reason why these effects shouldn't work on healthy males as well. Especially considering most "healthy" males nowadays have lower testosterone than they should have in nature due to xeno-estrogens and such.

Comment

You have done your research so then go do it. What do you need us for?
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Levels of testosterone can ONLY be determined by a physician. Using generalities like the above is dangerous and very, very misleading.

In fact, VERY coincidentally, we had a gentleman affiliated with a DHT manufacturer banned YESTERDAY, because he was posing as a customer who had supposedly used his product. Faking glowing reviews and miraculous results.

I find it interesting that you join today and now are posting about this exact same thing.

At first you question about it, which is semi-plausible, but then you seem to be strongly defending it.

Please consider this a warning - if you are in any way, shape or form affiliated with ANY product that has not been approved, and we feel you are promoting said product, you will be banned.

We are a heavily moderated forum, for the protection of our members. There are WAY too many snake oil salesmen, preying on men who sincerely want to improve themselves. For this reason, all products promoted on PEGym have been tested and found to be SAFE and EFFECTIVE.

DHT gel - in any form, brand, etc. - has NOT been tested here at PEGym. Our preliminary research has found that it is at best INEFFECTIVE at worst DANGEROUS.

This is your health, your penis, your life. There are NO "get big quick" products out there.
                Kimberly
                PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Yep...my nose is twitching again!
                  The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I have been cycling Testosterone for years because of low testosterone. I guarantee it does not help your dick grow. Otherwise I would have much better gains after 1.5 years.

Not to mention you will completely fuck up your natural testosterone production. To even think of this to grow your penis is rather childish and naive.
                    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                      I have been cycling Testosterone for years because of low testosterone. I guarantee it does not help your dick grow. Otherwise I would have much better gains after 1.5 years.

Not to mention you will completely fuck up your natural testosterone production. To even think of this to grow your penis is rather childish and naive.
                      You clearly did not read the studies posted. These studies don't say anything about injectable testosterone, but rather about topical DHT. Please do read before posting. I am also not sure of your age, but the studies also show that the people with the best results were younger.

Comment

I have used testosterone, and a few others like winstrol/masteron/ even tren....I do not think they make your dick bigger directly, but IMO they can help. I remember I would do some manual stuff, like 50 jelq when on cycle and my dick would become engorged. It was extra "pump" on my dick from the extra blood due to using steroids. Did that give me some crazy perma gains? Simply- No.

DHT creme, I highly doubt it will work. Many people have tried it. I doubt any of them got any real gains.
                        2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                        1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                        1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                        1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

No.

You clearly know about pub med. So , keep reading, you'll find that adrogen drive pens growth stops when the body receives a pulse of tgf-1 at the close of puberty. After that dht has a maintenance role in penis health and not a growth role.

You my friend are the one that needs to do more research.
                          How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                          And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_B View Post
                            <snipped>

The questions rather are: Is it worth the price? How much can be expected for an adult? How much does it suppress and damage natural production?
                            And the most important: Where can you find this online with a higher % that doesn't cost a shit ton? I've found one site but it looks very sketchy.
                            Is it worth the price - only the person using it can make that decision.

How much can be expected for an adult? We have not tested and don't know. Maybe you should be expanding your search to other internet sources. Explore around some sellers web site and see what their users are claiming/reporting. Clearly our users are not familiar with this route you are exploring.

How much does it suppress and damage natural product? Production of Red blood cells, white blood cells, saliva, sperm, sperm count, Insulin, etc. You may be well served to canvass some medical sites for input. This is serious subject matter concern, and asking about on mens penis sites may NOT be in your best interest.

So, by your own words, you are placing higher % and price more important than your medical concerns.
                            You are using the forum of the PEGYM for shopping for drugs; and apparently with lesser concerns for your own well being.

I hope your research & drug use, does not harm you. I personally wish you well. Sorry you did not find what you were looking for. We will part company at this juncture.

Dangler
                            Senior Administrator
                            PEGym forums.
                            Last edited by KMWylie; 11-16-2016, 11:10 AM.
                            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                            X