Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Have you guys gained through just jelqing, stretching, and warming? I've done this now for a while with decent results (mostly better EQ). I've gained about a quarter of an inch or so in length(probably from increased EQ), but nothing drastic. Just curious if anyone has gotten better results with a simple program like this. Also, I've been very inconsistent so I know that's one of my problems...I've finally been steady for a week now and my member is feeling nice - good EQ and tingly too. Just wondering if I should focus more on jelqing or warming? What do u guys think. And what is the most effective method 1.Jelqing 2. Stretching 3. Warming

In Aaron's book, he says that it is possible to get good gains with just warming, simple stretches, and jelqing. I think that is true. All the oher stuff is really about gaining faster.
    Kegels, of course, are different. Those are all about EQ.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

To add to what Pirate said and your last question: Warming up does not give you gains, but it allows you to get gains, warming up softens the tissues and ligaments and allows you to make them bigger with less risk of injury so it is very important. Stretching will only give you length gains and will be more effective the more you warm up, and more dangerous the less you warm up. Jelqing is a strange one but it is mainly for girth. The thing is though if you jelq with a lower erection level (30-40%) you can make decent length gains but less girth gains but if you jelq slightly higher (about 50% maybe 60%) and a slightly lighter grip you get better girth gains and less length gains. Jelqing is also more effective with a good warm-up. Kegeling is also something worth doing as it increases EQ and helps you last longer in bed. Edging is also one of the best things you an do for stamina.

Remember that PE is all about penis health, the gains are just a bonus and all of the vets will tell you the same. Concentrate on health (improved EQ, lasting longer etc) and it will put you in a better state of mind. If you are constantly worrying about gains then if you hit a plateau with the gains then you will probably do something drastic and injure yourself, not even noticing that your EQ is still as good as it ever was.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X