I need a Routine that doesn't take a lot of time to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a Routine that doesn't take a lot of time to do

I live in a dorm and i share a bathroom with some other guys but i want to do PE. i've done PE before but it was an on and off thing i did (i only gained like 1cm in length and it's gone). So i need a routine that i can do while taking a shower and i can't us the shower for more than 25 minutes.
    Can someone suggest a routine please?

Bathmate would be my recommendation. You shouldn't pump for more than 20min, and you can do a kind of stretch while in the pump. Of course, I could see having the pump being discovered as being an issue.

Look into the Isolated Stretches.
    Initial: BPEL: 6.9" EG: 4.75"
    Current: BPEL: 7.25" EG: 5.125" - 25 Feb 2016
    Goal: BPEL: 8.75"+ EG: 5.75"

Comment

Just make adjustments to the JP90 to fit the time you have available.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

can isolated stretches actually give gains?

Comment

Lighter JP90
          Keep it all manual
          Start
          BPEL 5 1/2
          EG 4 1/2

Current
          BPEL 6 5/8
          EG 5
          Glans Girth 5 3/4

Mostly EQ Gains!

Comment

Better suggestion from the START HERE link at top right (which can be your go-to source for information) ~ Babbis-Light Beginner Routine (Use this routine if your starting with weak erections or you don't have a lot of time)
            closed291
            Retired Moderator
            PEGym Hero
            Member of the Month June 2016
            Last edited by closed291; 12-02-2016, 03:27 PM.
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Honestly, if you don't have or take the time, you'll gain at such a slow rate they'll be unnoticeable to you to the point you'll just be demotivated. PE takes time and commitment. Without both you won't gain shit.

A solid manual exercise routine only takes about 35 minutes.

But in your case maybe an extender and a jelqing routine in the shower might help.

Comment

Originally posted by Paracletus View Post
                Honestly, if you don't have or take the time, you'll gain at such a slow rate they'll be unnoticeable to you to the point you'll just be demotivated. PE takes time and commitment. Without both you won't gain shit.

A solid manual exercise routine only takes about 35 minutes.

But in your case maybe an extender and a jelqing routine in the shower might help.
                I disagree. My gains are from piss pulls and less than 100 jelqs per session. Leaves you with great EQ and a well conditioned member.
                Gains may come slower but the conditioning allows for adding devices.
                Start
                BPEL 5 1/2
                EG 4 1/2

Current
                BPEL 6 5/8
                EG 5
                Glans Girth 5 3/4

Mostly EQ Gains!

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                  Better suggestion from the START HERE link at top right (which can be your go-to source for information) ~ Babbis-Light Beginner Routine (Use this routine if your starting with weak erections or you don't have a lot of time)
                  Can you condition with this routine?
                  My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by BigBob223 View Post
                    Can you condition with this routine?
                    Yes. As P suggests it can extend the timeline though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      Yes. As P suggests it can extend the timeline though.
                      If you mean it would take longer to condition with, how much longer would it take compared to 90days?
                      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by growerJoe View Post
                        I disagree. My gains are from piss pulls and less than 100 jelqs per session. Leaves you with great EQ and a well conditioned member.
                        Gains may come slower but the conditioning allows for adding devices.
                        Congrats.

OP lives in a dorm, he has a limited amount of time, privacy and wants something fast. From what I've witnessed, from various PE forums I've frequented, is guys his age tend to be impatient and anxious of gains. They have no time, to focus on the warm ups, the warm downs and all the proven elements of a well rounded routine that promote gains. The likelihood of him quitting due to little or no gains is high because Ive seen most guys in his scenario- young, impatient but most importantly lacking of privacy simply quitting in the early stages.
                        I'd know, I tried to PE when I was 18, when I first lived in a dorm - PE was impossible to do due to lack of privacy and whatever minimal PE routine I was doing did not give me noticeable gains and I only revisited PE years later.

Comment

The advanced jelq free routine doesnt take long.
                          July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                          bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                          meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Working...
                          X