Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supplements/natural foods or other ways to increase orgasm intensity and dick size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements/natural foods or other ways to increase orgasm intensity and dick size

Not sure if this is the right place for this but are there any safe supplements or foods/natural herbs or anything like that that increases orgasm intensity as well as dick size and jizz volume? Can anyone point me in the right direction for these questions?

I know nothing of orgasm intensity nor dick size...there may be foods that do something for orgasm intensity, but dick size is doubtful. If there were, it would be all over the site.

for jizz volume i read about cacao having an impact. I have recently started eating a bit of 76% cacao chocolate daily and have seen increase in amount and distance.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

There is a supplement called Swedish flower pollen that is said to enhance orgasm intensity. There are a number of supplements and herbs that are said to enhance ejaculate volume such as maca root, lecithin, L-arginine, L-carnitine, vitamins C and E as well as B-vitamins and a slew of others.
      In my own experience I can say that eating celery as well as drinking protein shakes has increased my own volume.

Hope that helped a bit.
      J

Comment

Working...
      X