Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does a person need to use devices to grow length, or can manual exercises work?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • does a person need to use devices to grow length, or can manual exercises work?

    hey,

    all i ever do is manual stretching such as basic stretches, side to side stretch, slow crank stretch and jai stretches. it seems i have noticed gains both visually and via the measuring tape (not a lot, but a little) and people on here who make gains also use a myriad of products and devices, but i am not a fan of using devices so will manual exercises allow me to make good gains?

  • #2
    Yes they will if you keep gaining stay at it there are many members who just do manual exercises.

    Me personally I started with manual exercises and moved to use devices. Since I can feel a constant stretch and know how much weight or force I use.

    Nothing wrong with manual exercises though.
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

    My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

    Comment


    • #3
      ok cool, did you see gains from manual stretches purpleones?

      Comment


      • #4
        I got most of my gains from manual work.

        Jp90 is a good program to start with then you can build up on it when you become more advanced.
        Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
        Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
        The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

        My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

        Comment


        • #5
          From https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...html#post36835 :

          There are pros and cons to each method. Here are some advantages and disadvantages to the various methods:

          Extenders-

          Pros:
          -You know exactly how much tension is being generated
          -Workout is "hands free"
          -Progress is easy to track and forecast
          -Can be worn with certain clothes

          Cons:
          -Requires constant supervision
          -Maximum tension possible is very light
          -Must be worn for many total hours to see results
          -Can be uncomfortable without adequate padding

          Weight hangers-

          Pros:
          -Workout is "hands free"
          -Very high tension is possible
          -You know exactly how much tension is being generated

          Cons:
          -Injuries more common with this method
          -Often uncomfortable even with adequate padding
          -Cannot be done in public

          Manual exercises-
          Pros:
          -Very convenient
          -Very high tension is possible
          -Tension level is easily adjustable
          -The most fluid of all methods

          Cons:
          -Tension is difficult to measure- must use estimates
          -Cannot be done in public
          -Must have relatively strong hands for hard or long workouts

          Please feel free to add to this list https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.png

          My personal preferences favor manual exercises, although each method is effective when done correctly.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

          The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

          25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

          Comment


          • #6
            The reason we use devices:

            1. Tension can be measured
            2. Hands are free to do other things
            3. The tension can be raised or lowered over time.

            So it's simply convenience and knowing the work you put in.

            To gain length you are going to be doing hrs in a day, it's 100% easier with a device. Spend the little money and get your length.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Azorius View Post
              hey,

              all i ever do is manual stretching such as basic stretches, side to side stretch, slow crank stretch and jai stretches. it seems i have noticed gains both visually and via the measuring tape (not a lot, but a little) and people on here who make gains also use a myriad of products and devices, but i am not a fan of using devices so will manual exercises allow me to make good gains?
              Like Purpleones i got 1 inch in lenght and 0,5 inch in girth with manuel exercises.I have extender(had slipping out issue but issue has been solved) and bathmate x30.I don't use extender for now but I really love bathmate and it's temp results.So it's your choice.You can keep doing manuel exercises or you can conbine them.I bet once you go bathmate you never come back.
              Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

              Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

              Comment


              • #8
                I have had good luck with a pad lock. $6 at hardware store. All different sizes and can be worn under clothes.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by savantelite View Post
                  I have had good luck with a pad lock. $6 at hardware store. All different sizes and can be worn under clothes.
                  From https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...html#post74758

                  Here's one that you can make yourself

                  The Biker's Passive Stretcher

                  There's a bit of folklore surrounding this device! Supposedly, there are a lot of well-hung bikers. Well, supposedly, the reason that a lot of them are so well-hung is that they wear a home-made "passive" stretching device. By "passive", I mean that it's very light, and requires no noticeable effort or endurance to employ. It's a device that can be worn for most of the day with no ill-effects. There is a similar device on the market that costs several hundred dollars... this one will work JUST AS WELL!

                  Here's how to make your own "Biker's Passive Stretcher":

                  First, you'll need a good-sized padlock and a thick rubber band. Insert the head of your penis through the lock, or use the rubber band to secure it to your penis. It should NOT be tight, but it should be snug enough to hold without slipping. The device should rest just behind the head of your penis.

                  This device should be worn with fairly loose clothing. Just the regular bounce from walking around combined with the weight of the lock will do wonders for your size!

                  I've also made a drawing on how to set up this stretcher here.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                  The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                  25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    Here's how to make your own "Biker's Passive Stretcher":

                    First, you'll need a good-sized padlock and a thick rubber band. Insert the head of your penis through the lock, or use the rubber band to secure it to your penis. It should NOT be tight, but it should be snug enough to hold without slipping. The device should rest just behind the head of your penis.

                    This device should be worn with fairly loose clothing. Just the regular bounce from walking around combined with the weight of the lock will do wonders for your size!
                    That's interesting. Does it mainly effect erect length or flaccid length?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by slunk View Post
                      That's interesting. Does it mainly effect erect length or flaccid length?
                      This isn't a quick method, and you should wait to see flaccid gains first. To speed up gains, perform some manual stretches first to "pre-stretch" the penis.
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                      The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                      25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X