Basic Stretches throughout the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Stretches throughout the day

For few weeks now I would do basic stretches whenever I go to the bathroom. Just for like 30-45seconds pull maybe ill do 1-2sets. I added it up, and it was 24sets of 30-40sec stretches during the day. I got the idea from doing my kegals and rk during the day separate from my workout. Plus, I guess doing stretches throughout the day like this is similar theory to how penis extenders work, and those things are considered medical devics.

Any suggestions/opinions on this?
    2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
    1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
    1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
    1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

You goto the bathroom 12 times a day?

I'm not much of a believer in making gains without stressing limits of tunica/ smooth muscle or ligs

But it could be a good anti turtle measure, not the same as extender thou 😮
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
      You goto the bathroom 12 times a day?

I'm not much of a believer in making gains without stressing limits of tunica/ smooth muscle or ligs

But it could be a good anti turtle measure, not the same as extender thou 
      Sometimes I would be bored and just go and pull on it, but average person goes in the bathroom like ten times a day...just morning/night and take a shit = 3 times lol and I drink extra water so I piss another like 5-6 times during the day = ~10-12. U dont go to bathroom 12 times a day?

Follow my Log:

Comment

It is very effective to do stretches throughout the day. Whether 6 trips to the bathroom, or 12. It is not as effective as 12 hours in an extended, but it is effective. Good job, JAI on.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
          It is very effective to do stretches throughout the day. Whether 6 trips to the bathroom, or 12. It is not as effective as 12 hours in an extended, but it is effective. Good job, JAI on.
          Haha awesome, thanks for sharing. I figured it isnt as effective as an extender that does like 2000grams of pressure lol. I would do the pulls and reverse kegels.

Follow my Log:

Comment

anybody else?

Follow my Log:

Comment

I remember reading a post from a guy who did ONLY this for a couple of months and gained in length.

I tried it for a couple of weeks, but no success for me. I stopped because I read about how important resting is between PE exercises.
              Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
              BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
              FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
              FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulPersistant View Post
                I remember reading a post from a guy who did ONLY this for a couple of months and gained in length.

I tried it for a couple of weeks, but no success for me. I stopped because I read about how important resting is between PE exercises.
                Resting is crucial, but you don't fatigue the tissue with such low amounts of stretching spread throughout the day
                Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
                NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
                BP 18.5 19.4 21
                EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                  Resting is crucial, but you don't fatigue the tissue with such low amounts of stretching spread throughout the day
                  I remember a guy who PE for like 12 years and is like 9.25inch NBPFL and like 9.0 BPEL lol and he said light 30sec stretches throughout the day really did it for him. Theres other things to factor too but still worth further discussion and investigation.

Follow my Log:

Comment

If you already have a full training routine then all of the extra activity may cut into your recovery.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Another thing worth to mention is that if you stretch during the day you do it without warm-up, And i'm pretty sure that manual stretching is a lot more harsh than lets say - phallosan, which is gently stretching the penis during the day.
                      Started: 29/11/2016
                      NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
                      BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
                      MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
                      BEG: 5
                      BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
                      What the mind thinks the body follows
                      My progress log

Comment

It is important that you include this work in your overall tracking. Even sex should be looked at as work. Good work, but work none the less. If your PIs suffer you should identify all work and back off accordingly. Sex should be the very last thing that gets backed off. Personally I state never back off sex. Some disagree.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Great point on counting it as work. So far, im seeing positive PIs,, lower hang, more elastic and pliable, easy morning wood. I been 30sec pulls, i counted 10sets through today on top of my regular workout that included 100+ kegels, RKs, 15min stretches, 200 jelqs and 24min pump. I plan on doing 3-4 "mini workouts" of ~3min through out the day, even on off days. Of couse, this is assuming that my PI's keep up. I think Ks and RK help with keep PIs.
                          Beefster
                          Last edited by Beefster; 12-23-2016, 08:56 AM.

Follow my Log:

Comment

I have gained an extra inch of both length and width since adding regular pumping of my penis and scrotum to my stretching and jelqing routine a year ago. My ball sack is now permanently twice as big too. Each of us has to see what works best for them.
                            Big D

Comment

Working...
                            X