Thread: Lubrication!! Vaseline???
- 02-24-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Laguna Beach, California
when i pe, i usually use vaseline as an easy lubrication and it is very soft, and i feel its also very healthy for my penis skin. What do you guys think about vaseline as a lubrication? good? bad?
- 02-24-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
I use it sometimes... that or baby oil. It's fine as lube.Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- 02-24-2010 #3
I used vaseline for about four weeks but decided I wanted to try EVO and I'm glad I did. It is more expensive to get (and you have to mix it yourself), but the vasodilating effect is really awesome. I've also used Leech Oil during my workouts and it works in a similar maner to the EVO although it's more "greasy" than the oil (and kind of expensive and hard to get since I order it from Maylasia through a very good honest supplier).
At the moment I'm using EVO or Leech Oil during my workouts and Bio-Oil after my workouts (also in the morning and at night). Bio-Oil is great for recovery (of skin and overall feel), maybe the greatest of the three I've mentioned here.
I really feel a huge difference during my workouts if I use "just a lube" or something with vasodilating effects. Also recovery and post-workout flaccid is awesome (with anyone of the three mentioned above).
- By Gravik in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 01-31-2012, 03:18 PM
- By vmasterc in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2010, 09:05 PM
- By seekingbigdick in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2009, 10:07 PM
- By babu in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2009, 10:40 AM
- By Hope2gro in forum The GymReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2008, 12:31 PM