Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it common for EQ to fluctuate naturally throughout the day? If so should you . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it common for EQ to fluctuate naturally throughout the day? If so should you . . .

If so should you plan your PE workouts around that time whenever you have the best EQ? I'm asking this because if I were to PE in a tired and sleepy state say past midnight, where my EQ is low, would doing PE be pointless?

I would do it when you feel your EQ is best. If not still get it in anyway. Not pointless. In time you should have good enough EQ to where you can workout whenever and EQ be good.
    Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

It depends on what exercises you are doing. If it is stretching, it shouldn't be a problem. But I can see how the erection level may be too low for jelqing. And edging and squeezing would naturally be very hard.

Sometimes when I am tired, I only do stretching. And then I may do other exercises when I am more awake.

Comment

Your resting EQ can vary throughout the day. Morning time (awakening) is typically when testosterone levels are supposed to be highest. This would be the optimal time to train. Training first thing in the day can also give a sense of accomplishment which can make the rest of the day go more smoothly
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Your resting EQ can vary throughout the day. Morning time (awakening) is typically when testosterone levels are supposed to be highest. This would be the optimal time to train. Training first thing in the day can also give a sense of accomplishment which can make the rest of the day go more smoothly
          I've been training in the morning for the last couple months. I agree with this very much.

Comment

Well looks like I'll start training in the morning instead of at night.
            Start
            BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
            BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
            BPEL: 8"
            MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
            BPEL: 8"+
            MSEG: 6"

Comment

Working...
            X