Jps 90 day routine works.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jps 90 day routine works.

Started jps 90 day routine on 11jan 2010,and i gained about 0.25" in lenth in the first 2weeks but it stayed like that untill a week ago,i just mesured now after the routine,i seem to have gained another 0.25 in a week how is this possible??? Ive got a big smile on my face.the only thing i have done different is warmed it up in a hot shower for 15mins,and warm it down for 15,could this be it?

Thanks.
    Starting stats

Bpel 7.5 "
    Bpsfl 7.75
    Ebg 5.60

Current
    Bpel bang on 8"
    Bpsfl 8.40 "
    Ebg 6.10 "

That's pretty impressive man! have you just been doing JP's routine to a tee or have you thrown in a little extra here and there?
    Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Ive been doing the same but reps of 50 instead of 25,an i have increased the force slightly.feels like i pulled my p.c muscle tho.

Comment

Congrats. Wish I could gains as fast as you. I'm on my 35th day and so far have gain 1/4. At your pace, you would gain a full inch by your 30th day.

Good luck with your future gains.

Comment

Wow those are some quick gains. I've been at it for 3 1/2 weeks and haven't noticed much of a difference yet. I'll probably get the tape measure out tomorrow though and see.
          2/1/10..........3/9/10...........4/9/10
          BPEL: 6".........BPEL: 6 1/8"....BPEL: 6 3/8"
          EG: 4 3/4".......EG: 4 3/4"......EG: 4.85"

Short term goal
          BPEL: 7"
          EG: 5 1/2"

Comment

Vmasterc i dont think its possible for me to gain 1" of bpel in one month,i dont think anybody could without causing damage to oneself,i seem to gain like 0.25 in the first 10days of a month then nothing really at all for 20days,im using quite alot of force aswell,i can feel that i have pulled my p.c muscle,it kinda hurts,so im gonna let it rest for a couple days.

Comment

Working...
            X