Red bumps/spots??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red bumps/spots??

Ok so two days ago I noticed a little red bump on my penis no bigger than 5 mm. No pain when I touched it, it's not a pimple, no itchiness or anything. Today after my jelqing session I noticed an even tinier red bump like 1-2 mm and a third about the same size as the second. I'm worried. Hope it's nothing serious but I'm worried. They are all on the right half of my dick so I'm hoping it's just irritation due to one of my hands not gripping properly?? Any ideas , anybody?
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
    1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
    BPEL: 6.5 +.5
    EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
    FL: 3.5-4.5
    BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
    BPXL: 6.5 +1

I wouldnt worry about it. I still get little red dots from time to time.
    Sometimes it can be a symptom of overwork, but personally I've never found it to be a negative pi.

Just ease off for a few days and it should clear up naturally.

If there are any other symptoms after a few days see a doctory, but I'm confident its nothing. Just ease up on the jelq pressure until your penis is conditioned
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

If they're pinhead-size or smaller they won't interfere with your training; and they can be alleviated with extra hot wraps/soaks and a little massage.

If they're larger than pinhead-size it's a sign of overwork. You should stop training until they dissipate or you risk making them larger.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

It's back guys. My larger spot/bump (about 5mm) went away when I gave it 4 days of rest, last night I jelqed and it came back, looking even bigger. Do I have to stop for a couple weeks?
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
        1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
        BPEL: 6.5 +.5
        EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
        FL: 3.5-4.5
        BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
        BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

Working...
        X