Bathmate and jp90?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate and jp90?

I am relatively new to pe. Been stretching/jelquing for almost a month. I decided to buy a bathmate for quicker results. How should I mix the two?
    Do my routine then 10ish minutes of the bath mate?
    Just add it on?

Originally posted by In need View Post
    I am relatively new to pe. Been stretching/jelquing for almost a month. I decided to buy a bathmate for quicker results. How should I mix the two?
    Do my routine then 10ish minutes of the bath mate?
    Just add it on?
    I waited longer then a month before doing both. Around 3 months. Jp90 is alot. I do about 1/2-2/3 of the full jp90 routine, with the bathmate routine, except I only do week one of the bathmate routine over and over. I'll do 5 minute one day, 6 minutes day two, and 7 minutes day three and I only do one full pump each day. The bathmate can be very deceiving. It doesn't feel like you're getting a huge pump, but it is, especially for a beginner, good luck.
    10/16..............1/17.......4/17
    bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
    bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
    meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
    beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
    Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
    Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Stay the course with the JP90 for now. It's an intense beginner routine and adding a device at this time isn't a good idea. If you would like to use the bathmate then drop the JP90 and only do some light stretching with it. Just don't do the JP90 and bathmate at the same time right now. After your conditioning period you can try adding it in, just keep an eye on you PI's Gains can't be rushed, it will only lead to overworking it or possibly even injury.

Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't such A Thing

Safety First!
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I used do my Bathmate for about 20 minutes before I started my jelqing/stretching. I didnt follow exactly JP90s but I used do about 5 mins stretching and 10-15mins jelqing. Worked well for me
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X