Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I found my perfect jelq

Hey
    I got a tip for people who have trouble finding the right grip for jelqing.

start your jelq routine with your ussuall grip and jelq untill you see your head fully engorged,then very slightly loosen the grip, do a few more jelqs and see if your head is still fully engorged,if it is loosen the grip again and see if you have lost any engorgment,once you see that your head has begun to loose size then this is were you need to start to fine tune your jelq,loosen and tightn your grip until you find the grip that allows your to have full expantion of you head while using minimal force with you grip.

Once i figured out my grip i had much better workout,my dick feels much better and does not feel tired after my routine.

My jelq is not 100% perfected yet but now that I got the grip down I can focuse on things like jelq time,conistancy,and even pressure.And now I have less chances or causing fatigue or injury while getting the most out of my workout.
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Smart approach, I think!
    I will give i a try.
    Thanks.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

good thread Boxer, this is what more guys need to think about; the fact that there IS and ART to this and the fact that we GET BETTER AT IT the more we DO PE!!!

We don't just do it perfect the first time, this is why we gain more as time goes on.

Comment

Fantasic tip HJF!

Comment

thanks boys

Comment

Yeah man, this is great information here. I think it needs a sticky and I'm going to see if we can get this into an article at some point. I saved this thread to start linking people to when they have jelqing issues. I've already used it once . Very good work here HJF. Double reps for this thread!

Comment

good stuf gator thanks again

Comment

Yeah I've done quite a bit of jelqing but never knew exactly how tight my grip should be. This is going to help me out I'm sure!

Thanks HJFboxer

Comment

Great to no I helped you out there Excel.
                  And your avatar is fuckin awsome lol I was just watching some TPB earlier today

Comment

Good call, gonna try this tomorrow. I always thought my shittiest pe session were when my glans wasnt fully engorged if engorged at all. NIce post!

Comment

It's probably getting a little redundant at this point but very good post! I started out way too tight a couple months ago and have gradually loosened the grip slightly as I have gone on. I was never really sure where that fine line was between too tight and ineffectively loose though. Thanks again Boxer!
                      Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Aye... ENGORGEMENT is key. My dick looks BIG when I'm jelqing. Especially when at the very end when one hand is about at the glans and the other is at the base. Engorgement is how I know I'm doing it right. Now with higher erection % jelqing, that may be a bit harder to notice.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Sometimes it isn't how firm you grip your shaft, it is how you grip it. V-jelqs require some finger strength in order to be effective, and even then, if you don't really force your shaft deep into the webbing of your fingers, you are probably going to just spin your wheels. Regular jelqing that doesn't have your finger tips riding up your cs will be less effective, regardless of how tight you grip it. However, you are correct. The hardness of my glans has always been the determining factor for what I consider a properly executed jelq.
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Perfect Jelq

Thanks for the clarity ,HJF .I was wondering how effective I was with the jelq . Your post has helped a lot .
                            Rep point here .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Glad to no I helped you out maelsukr
                              Thanks for the rep

Comment

Working...
                              X