Stretching? Science? Anyone out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching? Science? Anyone out there

Newbie .. this might be the wrong place to post but I've been lurking awhile and need serious smart guy advice about stretching.
    Only science behind PE is the results from extenders wich suggested you really CAN increase size. And from what I understand it's best to keep penis extended constantly or long periods of time to allow healing to heal in a longer state.
    So my question is for stretching.. would it be best to just extend long hours instead of stretching once a day since that what science backs up and has results with. Why does jp90 say only stretch once a day when we all know it would be better to stretch 2 or 3x a day to keep it from healing short. That's if I even decide to stretch rather than extend.
    I'm lost I don't know how to start out with stretching. I want to stretch rather than extend because that just seems easier. So if I stretch I will go ahead n stretch 5x a week.. One heavy stretch everyday with a good warm up. Then piss pulls n more random stretches throughout the day but I will only warm up for my most intense stretches of the day. Other 2 days won't touch er. How does that sound? Will multiple unwarmed up stretches throughout the day be bad in terms of me kinda overworking my cawk n just end up toughening my tissue n prevent me from ever gaining?
    Im scared I'm going to end up either overdoing things and not gain/ toughening my ligs n tissue to prevent me from ever gaining .. Or underdo things and not gain due to mainly not trying to keep the penis in a extending state throughout this journey.
    Either way I'm scared shitless and this post in a long shot I've always had my doubts on pe but I'm trying and if I do enlarge myself it will be a absolute blessing and possible life saver as I'm sure some of u guys know.
    Help me reply to me talk to me if my questions doesent really make sense but it kinda does and you know what I'm trying to get At here feel free to ask me to questions about my questions so we can figure this out..my life depends on it . My gfs happiness depends on it. Not just the size but confidence of a nice positive happy man. I wish I didn't care so much but I do. I'll wait awhile to see if I get a reply if not I'll move forward with my own thoughts and plan.

Comment

Hello No-man's-land and thanks for joining us. Sorry your name is messed up I hate spell fixer. Anyway that's not important. What's important is your questions and need for help. The reason the JP90 is structured the way it is is for safety while you build conditioning and knowledge of how your penis will respond to excersizes. Building these two things gives you the best chance to balance your routine and hit the sweet spot that encourages growth. Don't try to reinvent the wheel in order to move faster. Start with the JP90 and slowly add to it over time.
      It would be best to do the Conditioning work before getting an extender. Also before doing serious stretches through out the day. If you start right and then build up slowly you will gain better. Don't be so worried about your penis size. You will grow better if you maintain a positive attitude toward your self and your penis.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hi Norman welcome to the site .
        Tell the truth the current level of proven science in pe so far; lags what is happening onsite . That is we are out ahead of the science ,which is going to make a lot of people uncomfortable . Sorry; damn scientists should get a move on .
        Our normal advice is to start with manual methods and move to devices over time . That said some guys swear by devices and use them early.

I can tell you from experience that this worries me .
        my life depends on it . My gfs happiness depends on it.
        Unquote
        Pe should be undertaken with a mellow mind.

Comment

Glad to see a reply made me smile lol. I like the advice and I will follow it. I've already haulted a couple short runs at PE in fear of injuries. I'll go ahead and take it slow . BY the way thanks for the personal concern of my well being wasent expecting that.
          Again this might be the wrong place or off topic to ask new questions but I'm going to anyways because It's important to me..
          I'm starting out with 40-60 60%+ jelqs .... Then let my unit return to flacid although it's still plump but then I'll do 4 sets 30-60 sec stretches WITHOUT kegels or rotary motions. Just straight one direction. I do kegels seperate. That sound good? I feel for me it's best to jelq first or else my unit is kinda noodely with a weak erection. Also when I stretch as a newbie should I grip behind the head or grip by the base and try to really feel it in my ligs? I think I'm having grip issues right now because the only time I really feel it in my ligs is a solid grip towards base of my unit with a downward stretch. I've read some pple say to hit ligs first... After I jelq/stretch should I edge or just call er a day . Sometimes I feel my unit is to exhAusted right after pe to get a good erection.
          Sorry for all the questions and bad spelling but I never thought I would actually sign up to a PE site I usually just read stuff on it of the google search bar. But since I'm here it would be unwise of me not to make the most of it. I never imagine I would be talking to somebody else about PE especially since the general idea is that there is no such thing as penis enlargement .

Comment

Hi nomanssland. I can relate to your level of desperation. I am there and beyond it. I feel like my happiness and my life depend on it too. It seems I am a hardgainer or I'm just doing everything wrong. I feel hopeless but still continuing. I can see that my dick looks fuller now when flaccid after 3,5 months of PE, but it still looks small. There is no real visible change when I'm erect. It's so discouraging, but stopping is not an option if there is a possibility that I could gain. They all say that everyone has noticable gains after a year. If it's still like this after a year of PE, then I see no point in continuing. You just got to try it for at least a year
            Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
            BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
            FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
            FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

Don't trust your eyeballs. Trust the ruler.
              Don't overdo it so early in the process. Reaching fatigue is the sign you need to stop. If feeling fatigue don't try to push past with more excersizes. Wait until you are more conditioned. Patience pays huge dividends.
              We are concerned with your personal welfare. We are here because we like to help and be helped. So thanks for joining us.
              It is fine to do jelqs before stretches. Whatever works best for your penis.

Comment

If you are doing a kegel routine include reverse kegels.

Comment

Thanks all you guys specially wishful10x8 for multiple replys. One last question to this thread with regards to the stretching grip/force. Should I start out gripping behind the head and stretch most of the shaft or grip close to the base and really feel it in the ligs more? I feel with grip close to the base you can kinda use a little more force/intensity to the stretch than with grip behind glans? So in a way should I target the ligs first with stretching? My assumption is probly to just follow the jp90 with the normal grip behind the glans wich doesent specifically target the ligs but rather whole penis plus a little bit of lig action. but what's ur thoughts?

Comment

Definitely start with your hand near the glans. Get your whole penis including the live conditioned. After 3 months you can add more intense log stretches. Our focus though needs to be on full penis enhancement. Especially in the beginning. Log stretching is not the only thing that causes growth.

Comment

Hopefulpersistent what had ur routine looked like? Just standard jelqing n stretching?

Comment

Oh ya and thanks to Pegasus to for multiply replys. Will take ur advice

Comment

Originally posted by Nomanssland View Post
                          Hopefulpersistent what had ur routine looked like? Just standard jelqing n stretching?
                          Yes, in the bgeinning, but I added flaccid bends and another advanced stretch, but I don't know if these really helped.. I just felt my basic stretches were not enough in month 2.

This was my routine in months 2 and 3:
                          * warm up with a ricesock 15-20 mins
                          * 30 sec stretching in all 5 directions
                          * 4x20x fast helicopter stretches followed by 4x10 slow big circles clockwise and 4x10 counterclockwise
                          * 10x25 sec advanced stretch (lift leg, grab penis from under your raised leg, stretch and hold)
                          * flaccid bends 4x30 sec all 4 directions
                          * 3x150 3sec Jelqs (70-80% erect, strong grip)
                          * edging+ejac
                          * warm down
                          * 200 fast kegels + 30x 3sec kegels

One thing I found out AFTER I finished JP90 is that I counted my jelqing reps double. I didn't know one jelq = 2 strokes (left and right), so when it says I did 150 or 300 or 450 jelqs it was half of that, I guess. Also, I didn't do edging and kegels everytime. It just takes too long, but I should have I guess for EQ.
                          Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
                          BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
                          FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
                          FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulPersistant View Post
                            Yes, in the bgeinning, but I added flaccid bends and another advanced stretch, but I don't know if these really helped.. I just felt my basic stretches were not enough in month 2.

This was my routine in months 2 and 3:
                            * warm up with a ricesock 15-20 mins
                            * 30 sec stretching in all 5 directions
                            * 4x20x fast helicopter stretches followed by 4x10 slow big circles clockwise and 4x10 counterclockwise
                            * 10x25 sec advanced stretch (lift leg, grab penis from under your raised leg, stretch and hold)
                            * flaccid bends 4x30 sec all 4 directions
                            * 3x150 3sec Jelqs (70-80% erect, strong grip)
                            * edging+ejac
                            * warm down
                            * 200 fast kegels + 30x 3sec kegels

One thing I found out AFTER I finished JP90 is that I counted my jelqing reps double. I didn't know one jelq = 2 strokes (left and right), so when it says I did 150 or 300 or 450 jelqs it was half of that, I guess. Also, I didn't do edging and kegels everytime. It just takes too long, but I should have I guess for EQ.

You make any gains yet

Comment

Working...
                            X