X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injury?

Just behind the head on the left side i have bulgy part of vain
    what should i do?

Increased vascularity (viens), are not necessarily a negative.
    More info required.

Comment

this part is very hard. it starts with a spot like a pimple and continues for about 1/4 inch with very hard boulgy vein...

Comment

should i continue training?

Comment

I just developed one of these, too, on the right side up by the glans. It feels hard, almost like cartilage, just under the skin but on top of the tunica. I am going to give it a few days to see if it repairs itself. But it is not cool.
          Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
          Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
          Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

We should ask Remek and/or Big Al and/or JP about this.

Seriously.

Comment

I just found this at My husband has a prominent vein on his penis

The doctor answered a question:

Question My husband recently discovered what appears to be a hardened vein on the side of his penis. The vein itself is only about 1- to 2 inches long and is not painful. It feels hard to the touch even when his penis is flaccid, and is more prominent when his penis is erect.
              His GP has told him there is nothing wrong, but we are puzzled as to why this has appeared almost overnight. Also, is there anything that can be done or will the vein gradually reduce in prominence over time?
              Answer

I think it is very likely that your husband has something completely benign known as lymphangiosclerosis. This is a hardened lymph vessel rather than a vein, although it is similar in shape and appearance except that it tends to be less blue in colour. It feels hard to the touch even when the penis is flaccid and will be more prominent during an erection.
              This is not an uncommon symptom and it tends to happen following more regular or vigorous sexual intercourse in younger men.
              Provided your husband is functioning normally in every other respect, there is no need for him to worry unduly about this linear hardening. It will almost certainly resolve spontaneously by itself over the next few days or weeks.
              In the meantime gentle well-lubricated lovemaking is to be recommended.
              If there are any other changes that you have noticed or if things change in any way, I'd go back to your GP or local genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic for further advice.
              Yours sincerely
              The Medical Team
              Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
              Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
              Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
              X