Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation without ejaculation?

Hey all you wankers out there!

I was just wondering this: I like to masturbate without ejaculation and i do it a lot. One "session" takes about 20 minutes (or more), sometimes i do it two times a day. Will there be any harm? Benefits, besides it feels very good?
    It's rock hard almost every time, and my woman is happy to help me every time she can.
    Use your imagination where it always leads... Serious fucking.

But will there be any harm jerking without cumming?

I read that it is damaging to yo nerves in penis and yo Neurotransmitters because u r depriving them of the excitement that has been built up and the messages from the brain are not being followed through. Its up to u if u wanna follow that theory. I believe that theory to be true but I still edge cos I'm trying to regain hardness.
    Current:
    Target 1- 7inch by 5.5inch
    Target 2- 8inch by 6inch
    Ultimate GOAL- 9inch by 6.5inch

Comment

From what I understand, it's not bad to do that because you get your body into the habit of not desiring the feeling of ejaculation. Instead it desires all feelings but the feeling of relief you get when you ejaculate. Although I do think that it's good to finish up after a long session of edging because it's sort of like the end of sex... do you not ejaculate then too? I know masturbation and sex are different but the concept is that you don't ejaculate when your done masturbating. do you not ejaculate when your done having sex? I think it's important to treat masturbation like sex in the sense of finishing up at the end of the workout session (cause really when you are masturbating you are working your penis, are you not?).

That's my two cents,

Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Czukay View Post
        Hey all you wankers out there!

I was just wondering this: I like to masturbate without ejaculation and i do it a lot. One "session" takes about 20 minutes (or more), sometimes i do it two times a day. Will there be any harm? Benefits, besides it feels very good?
        It's rock hard almost every time, and my woman is happy to help me every time she can.
        Use your imagination where it always leads... Serious fucking.

But will there be any harm jerking without cumming?
        Sounds like you are "Edging" or perhaps "Ballooning". Search those terms and read the threads. There is a lot of information available.
        By the way, welcome to the Gym!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

It is not necessary to ejaculate every time. So long as you ejaculate on a regular basis and you can do that during sex.

Comment

Working...
          X