Basic Stretching Help - no 'tug'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Stretching Help - no 'tug'

So I'm doing a very basic routine that consists of 3 sets of stretching in all directions.

I’ve been reading on ************* and MoS that most members stretch very hard. They seem to use as much force while stretching, as they possibly can.
    I thought this only causes the penis to turtle up more, and thus is counterproductive.

However, when I stretch, I do not usually feel any ‘tug’ or ‘pull’ or ‘tension’ at the ligs, unless I use a lot of force, at which point my palms become sore and my glands turn red.

On my 1st set, I feel a little bit of pull, but then on my 2nd and 3 rd sets, it requires a lot more force to feel anything at all.

I cannot understand what to do

1) How hard should I pull?
    2) What kind of feeling am I supposed to feel at the ligs?
    3) What can I do to make the 3 sets more efficient?

Any help appreciated.
    Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
    Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

I would pull from half-way down your shaft or lower so the force is directed at the ligs. You'll feel it, for sure. Try different intensities to see what works best. You can also "dig" into your inner penis with your other hand--to maintain the force of your pull. This should take some of the pressure off your glans and your hands as well. The intensity really depends on how your lower shaft and ligs respond. I pull damned hard--unless my dick is "flushed flaccid" or pumped. In that case, I need not pull as hard. It wouldn't do any good anyway.

Comment

usally i tend to pull as hard as i can before there is pain no matter how hard i pull i dont feel pain but you will know your self when you are going to far, you say your glans are going red? which direction are your glans going red? personaly mines go sorta white hence why the helis get involved to put the blood back in the glans, as for the ligs after youve tried all ways try doing an internal stretch with 2 hands you might get some use out that when you stretch straight out do you see the vein on top of your dick stretch or any of the ligs?
      29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
      EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
      NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
      EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
      EG-6"

Comment

Guys, thanks for the replies.
        Basically I was confused about using force. Some say using much force will be counter-productive, while others claim that you need to stretch intensely otherwise you won't gain.
        So anyway, I decided to use my other hand to assist my stretches and it worked. I felt that 'pull' in all directions.
        Overall, it was a good stretching session. It's just that my glans is still sore from last nights workout.
        Anyway, thanks a lot guys.
        Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
        Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Working...
        X