Best exercises for girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best exercises for girth?

Okay I have been reading about the exercises in this article https://www.pegym.com/articles/intro...enis-exercises.

Right now this is my rutine:
    *15-Minutes – Warm Up
    *Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches)
    *Flaccid Bends (5 bends each held for 10 seconds)
    *Ulis – Only 2 holds at 45 seconds
    * Edit: Adding Tunica Tugs - 5 holds at 30 seconds
    *15-Minutes – Wet jelqing (5 second strokes)
    *3-Minutes – V-Jelqing (3 second strokes)
    *2-Minutes – Side Jelqing (5 second strokes)

The
    girth exercises I have is: Flaccid Bends, Ulis and Tunica Tugs.
    Is that good enough ore should I add some more? Should they be longer, more reps or longer time? Or do you guys know some better exercises I should try instead?

Would like some advice.
    SmugLion
    Last edited by SmugLion; 01-08-2017, 05:09 AM.
    BPEL: 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.2
    EG: 13.3,

My Progress Log

How long have you been doing this routine? Have you seen any results from it?
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Well, I have only done it in 9 days... So no gains yet. Just wanted to know if there is some better options.

My Progress Log

Comment

That is a very intense routine for a beginner. You are doing some advance exercises that shouldn't be attempted until you are condition. You don't want to advance to fast, it will start to build you a strong dick that will be more resistant to gains or even worse, injury. PE can't be rushed, it takes time. The Penile Anomalies and Injuries forum is full of members who tried to rush it.

Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't such A Thing
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

What should I start with then?

My Progress Log

Comment

The JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine). That's a great routine for a beginner.

Comment

Go to the START HERE! link at the top left of the page and you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively.

Comment

As Cav said, do that beginner routine and after three months move onto the more intense stuff.

By the way, best girth exercise is clamping. By a mile. However, there is a reason we tell you to start with beginner routines before moving onto intense stuff... because it is intense and will fuck up your dick otherwise.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Agreed with above, the routine you are doing is quite good but more suitable after you have done JP90s. After that maybe switch to what you are doing in the routine above
                  Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                  Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                  Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                  http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

The rutine I'm doing is from the "The Beginner Routines" under https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

But now then I read it again I can se it was his rutine after a year. So not really a beginner rutine.

But I do not feel any pain at all then I do this rutine, and I do like it alot. Should I still change it?

My Progress Log

Comment

Start off with the beginner routine to condition your penis and see how it reacts to the exercises. Over time your gains will start to slow and you will need to work harder to see even smaller gains. If you are gaining with a current routine then continue it until you hit a plateau. That's when you use the next level of exercises to break the plateau. You also need to keep an eye on your PI's, they will tell you if your are overworking it.

Comment

Working...
                      X