Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Stretching can make your dick shorter !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Stretching can make your dick shorter !!!!

I've read that ligaments can actually heal shorter than what they were? So how do you avoid that at all cost ? Can penis stretching make your cawk Shorter if done wrong ! What!!!?

Sorry for the misleading dramatic title but just wanted to make sure I get some good answers on this one
    Nomanssland
    Banned
    Last edited by Nomanssland; 01-11-2017, 06:42 PM.

Where did you read that?
    Started: 29/11/2016
    NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
    BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
    MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
    BEG: 5
    BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
    What the mind thinks the body follows
    My progress log

Comment

Don't stretch too hard.

Mystery solved.

Damn I'm good!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Idk where I heard it . I'm i wrong ? I hope I am .

Don't stretch to hard jay I see I see

Comment

Follow your PI's bro.. they talk magic!

Comment

This sounds like what can occur during lengthening surgeries when proper post-operative procedures (usu. prescribed weight hanging) isn't adhered to.

Re: https://www.pegym.com/penis-surgery
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              This sounds like what can occur during lengthening surgeries when proper post-operative procedures (usu. prescribed weight hanging) isn't adhered to.

Re: https://www.pegym.com/penis-surgery
              Yeah your right that's maybe were I heard it .. But so are you saying this cant happen just from regular stretching but it can happen from a lengthening clinical surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomanssland View Post
                Yeah your right that's maybe were I heard it .. But so are you saying this cant happen just from regular stretching but it can happen from a lengthening clinical surgery.
                Overtraing stretches will cause length loss, It's happened to me before.
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by BigBob223 View Post
                  Like loss of eq or actually length loss? How much overtraining? Did you ever get it back ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nomanssland View Post
                    Like loss of eq or actually length loss? How much overtraining? Did you ever get it back ?
                    Loss of EQ will cause temporary length loss. EQ returns with rest.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBob223 View Post
                      Well this is really confusing now. First you guys say we need to add reps and increase intensity in stretches if we're not gaining (work up to 1000s2s stretches or go from 30 sec to 60 sec pulls in flaccid bends for example), but then you say overtraining will cause length loss.. I really don't know what to think anymore..

I don't have negative PI's (other than temporary discoloration of the glans, but then I pause until it fades). I'm doing 800 s2s stretches every other day and I'm pulling pretty hard. I get temporary length increase everytime after a workout, but no change when I measure. I'm not going to complain about no length gains yet, because I've only been doing s2s for a month, but this thread and your comment has got me worried.
                      Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
                      BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
                      FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
                      FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

It's all about not going beyond your condition.

Comment

Stress the fact BigAl showed prod not following protocol. Follow correct procedures and there is not much chance you will lose length. Doing side to sides and building up correctly will lead to gains. Temporary gains will become permanent gains. Don't worry so much. Don't read every problem out there and try to fit it into your penis. Your penis is fine.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                            Stress the fact BigAl showed prod not following protocol. Follow correct procedures and there is not much chance you will lose length. Doing side to sides and building up correctly will lead to gains. Temporary gains will become permanent gains. Don't worry so much. Don't read every problem out there and try to fit it into your penis. Your penis is fine.
                            Well put.

HopefulPersistant,

You're well into the advanced routine. With all due respect, someone performing the level of training you are should already be cognizant of the difference between reasonable progression sequences and overtraining. It's all relative- what might be overtraining for one man might not be enough to give another a decent workout.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              Well put.

HopefulPersistant,

You're well into the advanced routine. With all due respect, someone performing the level of training you are should already be cognizant of the difference between reasonable progression sequences and overtraining. It's all relative- what might be overtraining for one man might not be enough to give another a decent workout.
                              I know, I don't feel like I'm overtraining, but it's what I'm afraid of.. The squeezes are easier to do and don't really make my penis feel tired, but the s2s stretches do. I feel like I could do 80 squeezes easily, but I barely finish the 800 s2s and I'm supposed to keep adding reps to reach the max 1000. I would not be complaining at all if I was gaining anything in length, but since I am not I feel like I need to keep adding reps and up the intensity, which could lead to overtraining.

Then I read stories of guys gaining 1 inch with much less work and I think maybe I'm doing too much, pulling too hard. I just don't know what is right for me, for length. Damn I sound like a whiney little girl lol
                              Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
                              BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
                              FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
                              FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

Working...
                              X