Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can't afford to continue buying lube. what is a great substitute?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't afford to continue buying lube. what is a great substitute?

i have heard olive oil is good, and rapeseed oil. are these good? if not, what else?

I went to Costco and bought a HUGE container of coconut oil. I think this stuff is going to last forever, and it was only ~$10.

If you're going to use the lube for sex also, make sure you're getting silicone-based, not water-based. Water-based sucks.. you have to use a lot and constantly reapply. A little bit of silicone goes a long way and feels much better.

In my opinion, the ONLY things water-based is good for is:
    * For use with silicone sex toys (can't put silicone lube on silicone sex toys, it tries to bond and makes the toy forever sticky)
    * If you're going to use it a lot under conditions where you can't easily clean it off and it bothers you to leave it on (water-based is a lot easier to remove).
    Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
    Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
    Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

I use Palmer's moisturizing gel oil and it lasts and lasts...one application is enough. It has a nice scent and seems to help my shaft skin stay nice as well. I order it through Amazon, but it seems to last forever.
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log
      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Mineral oil is dirt cheap and makes a GREAT lube for PE. It's all I've ever used. Odorless, colorless, easy cleanup, moisturizes your skin and is all-natural. A 24 oz bottle will last a year or more and costs about $2. A tablespoon will get you through a full routine, including balls massage / jelqs and edging. You can't beat mineral oil for the price & performance, IMO. Look in the pharmacy section near laxatives...Yeah, taken internally, it works for THAT too!

Comment

You can use rapeseed oil or olive oil or almond oil I hear is good. I use some cheap water based stuff I bought online. It serves its purpose and it seems to last and last.
          "Those who know others have knowledge,
          those who know themselves have insight.
          Those who master others have force,
          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
            You can use rapeseed oil or olive oil or almond oil I hear is good. I use some cheap water based stuff I bought online. It serves its purpose and it seems to last and last.
            Only problem I found with water based lube is you have to add water or more lube to complete a long routine or it gets "sticky"...just sayin'....

Comment

I was using sunflower seed oil and It was good and cheap like 1-2 bucks for amount that you can jelq for years Using the same with the fleshlight and no problems.But be careful because it makes a mess around you.
              starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Vaseline

Comment

Originally posted by Nomanssland View Post
                  Vaseline
                  This in bulk goes a very long way!
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Vaseline for sure, and massage oil if you find cheap.By the way, vaseline is better for anal sex, than lube designed for anal sex

Comment

Raw coconut oil. Smells great, you don't need a lot of it to do your excercises and the nutrients in the oil will keep your unit in tip top shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X