Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many days in between girth sessions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many days in between girth sessions?

Since I am aiming to gain more girth, I made a pretty intense girth workout. I am currently performing 600 2 second jelqs, followed by an hour of edging with Slow squash jelqs and ULIS thrown in every few minutes. I also use the condom ring as a cockring while edging. I am performing the workout 1on/2off. I have decent EQ by my next session, I wouldn't say it's quite a 10. I am wondering would an extra rest day help or am I better off following my routine?

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
      Since I am aiming to gain more girth, I made a pretty intense girth workout. I am currently performing 600 2 second jelqs, followed by an hour of edging with Slow squash jelqs and ULIS thrown in every few minutes. I also use the condom ring as a cockring while edging. I am performing the workout 1on/2off. I have decent EQ by my next session, I wouldn't say it's quite a 10. I am wondering would an extra rest day help or am I better off following my routine?
      That is an intense girth routine. If your PIs are holding ok, I'd stick with 1on/2off. Add more rest time if your PIs scream for a break!
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log
      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

With your schedule you should already be getting plenty of rest. If an extra days' rest is helpful, then this might indicate your current routine isn't allowing you enough time for recovery.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

If i have positive PI's on my second rest day, would it matter or be counter productive if I took another rest day for good measure? I noticed today on my second rest day I gained some length.

Comment

Rest is good, but so is structured routine. Go for the routine and create more growth for next rest day. Stay I. The positive PI range.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Does that mean stay 1on/2off, or add another rest day?

Comment

I suggest staying with the program that is giving you gains and positive PIs.

Comment

Okay thank you for the replies. I'll stick with 2 days of rest. I made up this routine because it seems my girth is permanently stuck at 5.4" girth. I might have a tough tunica.

Comment

Do flaccid massage on your off days. It will help soften the tunica.

Comment

Someone correct me if I am wrong. By completely bombarding the tunica with strenuous exercises back to back, wouldn't that just toughen the Tunica progressively and make girth harder to attain?

Comment

It sure can. The quick jelqs should help and some massage would help also.

Comment

What did you do for your girth Paracletus? I just started this routine aswell, I might take a decon break If girth dosent progress. It seems like I can only gaining length.

Comment

It took me almost three years to gain an inch and a half of BPEL. I think I could have gained it much faster if my routine wasn't so half assed.

However, I gained a little over .75 in girth in a year with mainly pumping (had a Bathmate first before it got lost during a move) and supersetting my pump sets with a manual girth exercise or two. At first I just did Jelqs for 5 mins but eventually as time progressed I did Big Al Squeezes instead, which then turned into compression squeezes and on some days I started erect and did a Slow Squash Jelq till I was at 60% to do squeezes.

The pump and manual combo all while wearing a snug cock ring (for a few hours) post workout to keep the penis engorged really helped.

My routine was:

1. Warm up
                            2. Bundled Stretches for 5 mins, 2:30 each hand
                            3. Routine

10 mins in Pump at 5.5 HG
                            Girth exercise (either did Jelqs for time of 5 mins or 10-15 reps of squeezes)
                            10 mins of Pumping
                            Girth exercise
                            10 mins in Pump
                            Girth Exercise

4. Warm DOWN5. Cock ring(snug, not tight) till before bed

I gained all my girth gains from a routine like that but to be honest if I still had my Bathmate I would have religiously done the DLD Girth Blasters routine and probably gained the same if not more, faster.
                            Paracletus
                            Last edited by Paracletus; 01-21-2017, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Sounds like your routine is too intense. Personally,I wouldn't do a routine if my dick is fucked the whole next day. What if you want to have sex? What is the point if you can't get it up?
                              Believe me,I have done every kind of routine you can imagine. Have done similar ones to you and found it wore out my dick too much. If you tone it back by 30-50% you would probably have good EQ the next day,and could even do it one on one off.
                              Nobody asked you why you think you have a tough tunica or what routine you did before and how long,so I will. People self-diagnose incorrectly around here the whole time. Girth is hard to gain for most. It took me years before I found the right set-up for me to gain in it.
                              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                              X