Looking for a pe buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a pe buddy

Hi everyone, i'm not new on pe. I've already had gains and i can assure u it works. But, lately i haven't been motivated to follow a schedule, that's why i would like a pe buddy to share information and motivation. If anyone arround 20 -29 years old, (i'm 22) would like to share with me this issue, reply/// I don't know if i'm in the right category, but i'm trying

Welcome to the forum.

The whole forum is your PE buddy, start a log i am sure many will comment and encourage on your journey. I have found that i am much more motivated since i started posting here. And learned a lot too.
    Start(11/14/2016) : 7.25 BPEL , 5.5 MSEG
    02/11/2017 : 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 MSEG

GOAL : 7.5 BPEL , 6.25 MSEG

Comment

Clockwork is right. Join in on the forum, there are plenty of guys to help you out here.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Take pictures for yourself. Measure every few weeks/monthly/3 monthly. This way you can keep track if your routine is beneficial to you as much like weight training any part of the body, it's likely you'll hit a plateau at some point and then you'll need to shock the system.

Think you're benching 80kg for 3 months and your chest has slowed growth. Maybe switch it up, dumbell presses engaging more of the muscles stimulate further growth as your body adapts.

Welcome, we are one here.

Comment

Working...
        X