Flaccid Variance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid Variance

I have been doing exercises for 2 months. I have not been consistent. I have largely done stretching and Jelqs. One thing I will say, is at times, my flaccid length is way longer than it ever has been in the past. I actually think I have gained almost a half inch on flaccid length. This has me very excited to work more consistently to get better gains.

My whole life my flaccid length has been all over the board. It could be as small as 2-3 inches or it could be four+ inches. I assume this is normal. Here is my question. As I do exercises, can I start to expect a consistent flaccid length or am I always going to have a wide variance on my flaccid length?

Thanks,

I've been doing PE fairly consistently and while it does fluctuate, my flaccid has in general seemed longer and a little thicker. It's going to vary depending on how cold it is, how tired you are, if you've been getting cardio in, and a lot of other factors though so make sure you keep track of the context.
    Start
    BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
    BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
    BPEL: 8"
    MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
    BPEL: 8"+
    MSEG: 6"

Comment

As MarsSpyder has said, flaccid length will normally vary. Those factors he mentioned will influence the size of your flaccid member. I would like to add that stress and health in general can play a part. This is why I don't pay attention my flaccid length besides the immediate results after doing any form of PE where it looks bigger than usual. I have not been doing PE long enough to talk about any consistency, but according to many members here, flaccid length will eventually stay longer and thicker as you make progressive gains.
      Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
      EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
      EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
      EG : 6"

My progress log :
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

In the beginning when I started PE I measured my flaccid length, and got excited about gains there. You will gain flaccid length from PE, but it is probably the least important measurement. I measure it once in a while, but since it fluctuates I don't really track it anymore.

To me the main measurements to track are BPEL, NBPEL, MEG, and BPFSL.
        Start: 07/05/2016
        BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
        MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
        BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
        BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
        NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

That's how I look at flaccid length. I want it to grow as a result from my workouts so that it makes a first good impression, but because flaccid length isn't what I will be using during sex, it isn't my main concern. It would just be nice to pull down my pants and not have to worry if it is big enough at first sight.
          Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
          EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
          EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
          EG : 6"

My progress log :
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

Worry about your flaccid in the summer, forget about it in the winter... It will stay within a set range but is determined by what the others have said
            15/02/16: FL 5.25 FG 4.1875 BPFSL 7.800 BPEL 7.600 NBPEL 6.900 EG 5
            15/04/16: FL 5.75 FG 4.2500 BPFSL 8.375 BPEL 7.875 NBPEL 7.125 EG 5.125
            28/04/17: FL 5.75 FG 4.3750 BPFSL 8.562 BPEL 8.375 NPBEL 7.375 EG 5.125

Comment

I'm about 10 weeks in to very consistent JP90 and have gained a half inch to bring me up to 7" bpel.
              That being said, my flaccid still ranges from anywhere to 1 inch (ONE!) to 4 inches, with no discernible reason for the variance.
              It worries me zero percent, just letting you know you're not alone.
              Nov '16 ------- Mar '17
              BPEL: 6.5" -> BPEL: 7 1/8"
              EG: 5.5"-----> EG: 5.5"

Comment

Mine has always varied, but since starting PE it has been consistently longer, up to the point where the 'longest' it ever was before PE is now the 'shortest' it ever is after (eg. after a hard cardio session or a ton of exercise).
                Original/Current Stats:
                2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectMagnum View Post
                  That's how I look at flaccid length. I want it to grow as a result from my workouts so that it makes a first good impression, but because flaccid length isn't what I will be using during sex, it isn't my main concern. It would just be nice to pull down my pants and not have to worry if it is big enough at first sight.
                  That's my same concern, bro. Erect size may be the most important, "what really matters", but I think that flaccid size is pretty important too.

When I'm on a good day, and my penis hangs really good, I'm proud of showing my penis in showers, public toilets or so, but when I'm on a bad day, it shrinks so much, that I'm sure many people think I've got a micropenis, while my erect length is bigger than 8".

It sucks even more if you don't get erect with a girl. It happens to me sometimes, luckily not often, but it's a possibility. Happened to me just a month ago, at the first time with a girl, and the problem was not just not getting erect; my penis was super, super shrinked... the girl knew that I packed big, but who knows what she thought of me when she saw that little willie. Luckily, I could do some manual and oral sex with her and at some point, my penis hanged a little better and she saw that I have more hidden meat, but anyways, this situation was SO awkward.

This wouldn't have happened if I had a good hanging member. The girl would see at first sight that I packed big, and expect impatiently to the next session, so I can get erect. I saved my ass this time and was lucky to be able to meet her again, but I'm sure that if the turtling kept the same, she wouldn't have called me again.

So, yes, flaccid size IS important, very important imho.

Comment

Working...
                  X