Decreasing BPEL!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decreasing BPEL!!

I am a longtime lurker with few posts. I'm posting because I'm really at a loss here. I have practiced PE off and on for a few years. I recently went on a 3 month stint of manual dedication and gained before resting due to injury. After a 2 month rest, I started back and added a Bathmate to my routine. It consisted of (all in warm/hot bath before family wakes up):

[5 days on and 2 off]
    10 minutes warmup
    JP90 stretches (5 mins)
    3 sets of following:
    5 mins of pumping (2 pumps)
    5 mins of jelqing
    10 minutes warm down in pump (hot water and very low pressure)

This went on for a month. I then added a X4 extender, and have extended for last 14 days (avg of 6 hours per day). PIs have been positive with a bigger flaccid throughout the day.

Here's my quandary: when I started back 6 weeks ago, my BPEL was 6.75. Last week, it was 6.5. I thought it could be a measuring flaw, but I was sure I was consistent. I refused to let this discourage me. I measured today (a rest day), and it was 6.25. And the kicker...my BPFSL increases by 0.25" overall. That's great...right? What gives? My erect Length is what I'm working on. Should I be concerned?

Thanks for all your help! You guys keep me motivated.

Loss in size/EQ = over training.

https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      Thanks Jay! That's why I'm perplexed. All my PIs are positive, except that I have lower BPEL. What would you advise me to change?

Comment

Take a week off then start back up with the JP90 only. You added too much too fast and your EQ suffered. A good flaccid hang may be a positive PI, but a drop in EQ is a BIG negative one.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Ag4life, have you checked out this thread in your time lurking around here? Check it out it may help you focus your efforts. https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html
          Those PIs can be a little tricky at times. Sometimes they seem good but aren't as good as they could be and you don't know that until you have really good PIs. But Jay is correct with his post above. Take a couple of days break and wait for those PIs to come back.
          2 months rest is too long in my opinion after 3 months of consistent training. A 1 week break would have been plenty, 2 weeks tops. 2 months is a deconditioning break and a break that long is usually reserved for when you have been training for a long time and gains have stopped.
          It's a slow process for most, so stay motivated and consistent. Shorten the length of your rest breaks to 1 week after you complete 6-12 weeks of current routine. Check gains and decide if you want to continue your current routine or try some new exercises.
          Good luck!
          Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
          Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
          4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Thanks guys! Domnus, I've seen this before, but thanks for helping me rediscover it.

When I first started this past summer, my BPEL was identical to my BPFSL. Therefore, my tunica was the limiter. Now that I have increased my BPFSL by 1/4 inch, and I have decreased my BPEL by 1/2 inch, I'm now outside the 0.5" range. Therefore, my smooth muscle is the limiter. There is now a gap. This would explain my drop in ability to keep 100% EQ for any amount of time.

So, do I focus on smooth muscle until it improves EQ, or is it just a matter of fatigue? I hate to have to take a break and lose the 80+ hours I logged on the X4. Yesterday, I was thinking how I had the best pumping/jelquing session I've ever had.

Thanks again!

Comment

Domnus?

Comment

Your not going to lose by resting. Yes, I think the decrease in EQ and BPEL are related to overtraining as Jay suggested above. The link I provided was just good info I didn't know if you were familiar with. Didn't mean that as though you should start applying it now, when it would seem you may have overtrained.
                Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

When I was doing my normal routine, prior to the extending, I had very positive PIs. So the X4 may have been too much too soon. How would you recommend easing into an extender (time per day, etc)? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X