Stretch and jelq the same day??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch and jelq the same day??

Hi everyone. I'm pretty strapped for time so I haven't really been able to do pe for an extended period of to determine what type of routine works for me. So the question I have is: Is there a routine that combines stretching and girth exercises that can be done the same day? Or should I do girth one day and stretching the other?

No

Look bro, a full routine especially for beginners would be 30 min. (10 for warm up, 10 for stretches, 10 for jelqing). This should be done 2 days in a row, and then a rest day. Repeat this 3 day cycle, always.

Trust me, this is WAY BETTER than the time I spent using my extender for years just to get an inch.

If you are serious about this, you will put in the time, which really is about 1/50th of a day. I think its worth 2% of your day to get a big dong, it is for me!

There is a reason why girth exercises are girth exercises and stretches are stretches. They are only effective when done on their own, although there is added benefit in both realms from both types of exercising.
    calixto
    PE Gym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by calixto; 03-01-2010, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
      No

Look bro, a full routine especially for beginners would be 30 min. (10 for warm up, 10 for stretches, 10 for jelqing). This should be done 2 days in a row, and then a rest day. Repeat this 3 day cycle, always.

Trust me, this is WAY BETTER than the time I spent using my extender for years just to get an inch.

If you are serious about this, you will put in the time, which really is about 1/50th of a day. I think its worth 2% of your day to get a big dong, it is for me!

There is a reason why girth exercises are girth exercises and stretches are stretches. They are only effective when done on their own, although there is added benefit in both realms from both types of exercising.
      Thanks bud, even though I am not a beginner. Here is what I do, 2 days on 1 off.

10 min warm up
      20 min bathmate
      15 min jelq
      3 min v-jelq
      warm down

Just trying to see what works, only been doing this for 2 days.

Comment

Working...
      X