X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for the experts please :)

Okay so I've been doing the V Jelq that is shown in this video:

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/v-jelq

However when looking at other forums on people describing the v jelq I noticed that the video and majority of peoples explanations differ. Here is one of the explanations I came upon:

Look at the palm of your hand, spread middle and ring fingers, cup your hand slightly. Turn hand toward your abdomen, insert Penis in "V", at the base of your penis. Slide up the shaft, pulling upwardly, until you reach the Glans, hold the stretch a second and then start other hand up, halfway up with the second hand, release the first hand and bring it back down to the base of your penis. Pull straight up. Pull up and to the right. Pull up and to the Left. This is one Rep X 3 "V" Jelqs. Use lots of lube for this, you want your hands (fingers) to slide smoothly. If you don't cup your hand, you would be poking yourself in the stomach. Put as much pressure as comfortable, squeezing with the fingers. Do 30 reps.

Which one is correct? Maybe I'm just over analyzing it and their both correct. Cause I've been doing it exactly like in the video and I see a huge expansion in my head and it feels like its getting a workout. The only problem is I get erect kinda fast so i have to waste for it to subside back down to 5o%. When I tried to follow the explanations one I didn't really feel any expansion at all so I was just wondering. Video or explanation?

ANy suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Guillotine01a View Post
      ANy suggestions?
      the description and video is the same thing to me? I don't know what you mean?
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Guillotine01a,

Try doing the method as described in the URL you posted. Not all penises are the same shape so some technique modifications may need to be made.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Alright. Thanks for the help. I'm going to keep doing it the way I was because I was getting huge expansion in the head and glans. I just kept getting erect. ahha

Comment

Working...
          X