BathMate???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BathMate???

I recently saw some threads on another PE site...BathMate seems to be the "shit" with those guys. I read almost a years thread about BM results. Of course, not everyone is on the BM band wagon, but a great majority of guys are. Just wanted to know what you guys think, since I consider this my first home. I'm thinking about buying one to incorporate with my PE routine. I'd appreciate any information you wanna share.
    Beginning 1/31/12
    BPEL: 6.5, EG: 5.0

As of 1/25/2013

BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5 1/2

Goal
    BPEL: 7.5, EG: 6.0

Keep growing and showing!!

Well tell us all what the hell they think is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome about it?

This bathmate guy keeps getting on here and describing the product, getting close to the line with adverts and shit.

Let us know what it is they say or what you think is so awesome about it.

I don't want to have to go do the research myself, as I am busy writing articles and checking PEGym posts.

Comment

Hey dude,

I have a bathmate that I havent used in months. It sucks.

You have to be in the bathtub EVERYTIME you wanna PE.

So inconvenient, right off the bat!

Haven't gained anything after 6 months usage. It's a decent pump though, it will create a pretty good vacuum. I guess pumping isnt for me.
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
        Well tell us all what the hell they think is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome about it?

This bathmate guy keeps getting on here and describing the product, getting close to the line with adverts and shit.

Let us know what it is they say or what you think is so awesome about it.

I don't want to have to go do the research myself, as I am busy writing articles and checking PEGym posts.
        Well, from what I've read, You can use it in the shower or tub. It's alot safer then air pumps, because it only allows so much pressure. The pumping session is on 15-20mintues tops... most of the guys that use it wear it while in the bathroom shaving and brushing their teeth. Most people that have a problem with it, are not using it correctly...at least that's what I've noticed in other threads. Of course pumping isn't for everyone, but a large majority of men have had impressive results in the girth area. I'm just trying to make a sound decision and thought I'd ask the experts in PEing here. I'm not after quick fixes, but I am interesting in anything that's going to give me a quality PE session for penile health and hopefully some positive gains.

BTW,I hate sales pitches just as much as the next guy, that's why I'm trying to cut past the bullshit and get to the truth. I would appreciate it if I could get some insight about this product without the pissiness and attitude.
        Beginning 1/31/12
        BPEL: 6.5, EG: 5.0

As of 1/25/2013

BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5 1/2

Goal
        BPEL: 7.5, EG: 6.0

Keep growing and showing!!

Comment

Working...
        X