Some input would be appriciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some input would be appriciated

Alright so when i started JPs 90 day i found my LOT (loss of tug) was around 6 o clock,and i had a very strong tug in all other directions.
    Now when i do my stretches i feel like the tug has gotten much weaker in all the directions,sometimes theres barly any tug at all.
    Is this good or bad?
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Explain more what you mean. Are you warming up all the way?

What about intensity; are you using enough?

Comment

No this doenst have anything to do with warming up but i do warm up befor stretches anyway.
      My LOT was 6 oclock befor,and when i stretched at 9 oclock i could feel a very strong tug,now its getting weaker and weaker,like my LOT is changing or somthing

Comment

I don't think many PEers read too much into the LOT theory anymore, but according to the theory, it would be a good sign as the ligs are looser, causing the decreased pull back.
        Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Originally posted by BMot View Post
          I don't think many PEers read too much into the LOT theory anymore, but according to the theory, it would be a good sign as the ligs are looser, causing the decreased pull back.
          Yea I remember reading somthing about that, so this is supposed to be a good sing then eh

Comment

Good point BMot.

And how in the hell could you pull towards 9 o'clock boxer? Wouldn't that be like pulling your dick back under and in between your legs and sticking it up your ass?

Think of the side view of a man, then imagine a clock right next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
              Good point BMot.

And how in the hell could you pull towards 9 o'clock boxer? Wouldn't that be like pulling your dick back under and in between your legs and sticking it up your ass?

Think of the side view of a man, then imagine a clock right next to him.
              Look at a clock face, 6 is straight down,9 is to the left and 12 is straight up.
              it acctually all depends on what side your looking at it from

Comment

Loss of LOT might mean you have loosened-up your ligs that were once very tight.
                I'd like to think this means that your stretching is having a positive effect.

But don't place too much emphasis into LOT theory. After all, it's just a theory

Comment

HERE IT IS!!!

SEE THIS ATTACHMENT, PLUS

I think its pretty funny!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                    HERE IT IS!!!

SEE THIS ATTACHMENT, PLUS

I think its pretty funny!!!
                    Now THAT deserves some serious rep points. Have you ever considered art as a career calixto?

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA THANKS GATOR!!!

And yes, but I am better at guitar.

Comment

dude if you put the little stick figure at the other side of the clock what do you get? You get a 9 oclock position
                        Thats why i said it depends on where you stand.

Comment

HAHAHA, thats why I put an ASS on our little friend.

I see what you are saying, but I think in the article on LOT describes this better.

Sorry man, I was confused by this early on, so I just wanted to make this drawing and have fun with it.

Hope we are cool!

Comment

Ye man no worries,fuck i just made a pic to but it didnt upload

Comment

I don't think what you were trying to post worked brother, what is it?

Sometimes, you need to make sure you save the file as a JPEG so it fits.

Comment

Working...
                              X