Where is everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone?

Just thought I would start a funny thread and ask why all of you guys are pretending to have lives outside of PE on a tuesday night?

I seem to be dominating the posting, c'mon guys!

I had a weight lifting competition earlier today, got 3rd out of 6 in my weight class, just trying to take it easy tonight.. The girlfriend is preparing snacks for the movie were about to watch.

Life happens first, everything else is secondary.
    Fluxo
    Last edited by Fluxo; 03-02-2010, 08:09 PM.
    As of 1/2011
    Current Length: 7.25
    Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
    BP Flaccid Length: ~5
    BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
    Goal: 8x6
    Slowly getting there..

Comment

YAY a response!

Can you say "Reputation points for Fluxo"?

Congrats on your weightlifting competition man, I love lifting!!

About to start crossfit though I think.

Comment

Studying for my computer networks exam. Interesting stuff.
        Current:
        BPEL: 7.9"
        NBPEL: 7.5"
        EG: 5.6"

Gains (since 1/1/10)
        :
        BPEL: +.9"
        NBPEL: +.9"
        EG: +.5"

Check out my log here!

Comment

Good luck on the exam brother!!!

Comment

OK, I am tired of NO ONE being on here, so I am going to go write my articles...(like I SHOULD be doing anyway)

Comment

im coming to the end of my 14 hour shift at work. Id say i spent about 10% of the time on these forums
              Starting: NBPEL 4.5" (Feb 10)
              Current: NBPEL 5.3" (May 10)
              Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks

Comment

I just looked at a vintage '79 Ford Fairmont with a rare factory 302 V8. This car still has the old school CA license plates from back in the 70's when they were 3 letters and 3 numbers long..............damn, that is some serious retro shit. I'm going to sleep on it. He's owned this car since 1984, buying it from the original owner. Same owner last 25 years. Gonna sleep on it. He wants $1399 for it...........a pretty reasonable price considering this car is in pristine fuckin' shape for a '79. Even has working a/c!!
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

DAMN BRO, that's awesome MBD, you think you'll get it?

NP, you do this at work?

Comment

I'm here. A long day at work and then Boy Scout fun with my sons!
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

AWESOME!!!

I am an Eagle Scout.

Comment

Today my final exams begin. I'm in the 12 grade, and these board exams will apparently decide the "course and direction of my career and my future", to quote my parents

5 hours to go.
                        Why am I here and not studying? Well I'm pretty much done. 24 days of mindless slogging till I'm free.
                        And then, it's on to college!
                        Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
                        Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                          DAMN BRO, that's awesome MBD, you think you'll get it?

NP, you do this at work?
                          I'm working on it. It's got 205K original miles. This guy has gone through this car from top to bottom. He's redone the engine, the a/c system, had the vinyl top redone, etc....... he and his wife even made seat covers to cover the original blue vinyl seats which, according to this guy, are in mint shape.

It's just a really bitchen, retro ride in pristine shape and there aren't too many Fairmonts left anymore. You figure Ford quit making them way back in 1983.........I was just 13 back then.
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                            AWESOME!!!

I am an Eagle Scout.
                            FABULOUS!
                            Me, too!
                            My sons are Life and Star. I am the district OA dude.
                            Pirate Diplomacy:
                            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
                              FABULOUS!
                              Me, too!
                              My sons are Life and Star. I am the district OA dude.

Dang Man, so cool!

MAKE THEM FINISH THEIR DAMN EAGLE PROJECT MAN, I have SOOOOOO many friends who got to Life and never finished. So sad. So sad.

Haha, how funny, that merit badge jack in the box commercial just came on, haha.

But yeah, thats great, I never got past Ordeal in the OA, always wanted Brotherhood, but never got it, ugh, my bad I know.

Oh well, I think I can always go back for that as an adult leader right?

Comment

Working...
                              X