My Logs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Logs Thread

I wanted to make a log to share with everyone whos interested because like many of us who have joined this forum we are here for one reason and that is to gain some size lol

So my schedule remains consistent and I own phallosan which I have had for a week today - per week I can stay close to 70-71 hours with Sun-Wed being my best days hitting 40+ hours

Logged hours 1/31 - 2/6 71.5 Hrs

2" 5/8 flaccid
    5" erect but really 4" 15/16

I hope within 3 months I notice any gain so I can confirm I got something out of this for the time involved

jelqing I am still learning about ive only begun doing this a couple days ago with 8-15 minute sessions using baby oil and random sets of jelqs.

with a near $500 dollar price tag for doing PE's I guess I am in this for the long haul and I will use this thread for most logs and questions along the way

Hey guys

I've been wearing the PF for a month now with consistent 9-11 hr daily use and 6-7 days a week I've gotten very used to wearing the setup during bed or around the home that I keep it ususually on half way red and max re no problem but I haven't seen any gains even for short term I thought maybe 1/8 of an inch for a month but I do not believe so

I have not jelqed at all usually I just shower put on the PF and go about my evening on the red portion of the PF

I understand I should jelq with using PF but I don't have that kind of time so I ask guys am I wasting time with PF if I don't jelq too?

I can go 6 months - 1 year doing this but if I don't see a gain at 3 months even if it's small I will have felt I've wasted my time

Any feedback guys?

Also my last medium sized sleeve broke so I'm going to order more and use a large sleeve with some thin plastic inside it so I can continue to stretch while I wait for my new sleees to arrive

Comment

I haven't been on in a while but I wanna update and ask a couple questions

So Ive been using Phallosan since January 20th so close to 3 months and I haven't seen much of a gain I think MAYBE 1/8 of an inch..

I use Bathmate too but it's hit or miss sometimes I have a really good squeeze session other times I don't but it works my girth is always very nice right out of the. Shower I still use phallosan every night Mom-Fri at night and it's off in the morning I usually have it on mid red and i keep the belt tight around my body but I haven't noticed much gain so a little upset on that cause I have been dedicated with doing this

Masterbation is rough cause sometimes you wanna wank one real quick but I can't I try to wank 2x a week lol

I consistently for these 2.5 months get 9-11 hours but since I wear it overnight sometimes I'll wake up with only a little green on the phallosan or it'll b on the red dependis on my movement but I am completely comfortable now that I bought that silicone tube to replace the sleeves from phallosan I only need a small amount of it and use rubber bands on the bell to maintain tightness and only need a little of the silicone since it's so solid and fits so well

I still don't jelq no time really but I was hoping I'd have a little more of something to show in this 2.5 months .. I say 1/8 I gained but it's usually after I pee and I'm a little more loose

Just thought I'd update and share my time with this

Comment

Working...
      X