Roaring what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roaring what?

Any of you fine gentleman tried this Roaring Tiger stuff! I checked out the webiste...ALWAYS been a skeptic of pills but coupled with a fierce PE regiment, might work. Hmmmmmmm, opinions guys??
    I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Id just stick with natural supplement that you can get at your local heath store, most if not all pills advertised are bullshit
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

hahaha yaaaa kinda what I figured man, why I NEVER buy the shit. Thanks brotha man!

Comment

ye man, i just checked it out and it sais incread blood flow is what makes the product work,you can get all sorts of natural blood flow inhancers from any heath store,all thos pills are is a fuckin scam

Comment

never bought or tried these kinda pills cos I always considered them as scams. But from what I heard most of them r just a big mixture of supplments so I'd say u best off just buying the supplments. Just my opinion though..
          Current:
          Target 1- 7inch by 5.5inch
          Target 2- 8inch by 6inch
          Ultimate GOAL- 9inch by 6.5inch

Comment

Ya, I've got a big ass bottle of NOC here in my room which I take with my creatine, which is a NITRIC OXIDE BOOSTER. Im not gonna lie, actually tried a couple in my early years of PE...Longitude and Vimax, shit just makes your dong hard, NOT GROW!

Comment

Likely the best natural herbs to take for circulation is ginkgo and ginger. Which remindds me i need to post my the five "G"'s for big erections thread.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

roaring tiger is terrible. they dont even give you a month supply even though thats what youre paying for. rather, they give you 20 pills for like 59.95 and tell you to take them as you need them over the course of a month and that 'all guys are diferent'.

bullshit. one month supply is 30 pills. still not remotely worth it though even if it was 60 pills. stay away from roaring tiger and all the rest of em.

Comment

Ask JonPop...

HE...has a tiger by the tail!!!

Comment

hahah hey good point calixto! hilarious. Kingpole, be interested to see that 5 "G"s for monster erections thread!!

Comment

Originally posted by bgstick18 View Post
                      Ya, I've got a big ass bottle of NOC here in my room which I take with my creatine, which is a NITRIC OXIDE BOOSTER. Im not gonna lie, actually tried a couple in my early years of PE...Longitude and Vimax, shit just makes your dong hard, NOT GROW!
                      You've got it bgstick! Read the labels, men! Read the labels! I'm smilin' Bob and it's all from Kingpole's erection tea! Hee, hee, hee!

KP

Comment

yeah KP, where is it?

You aren't keeping J from his tiger's tail are you? heehee just kidding, but where are you now, no new posts?

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                          You've got it bgstick! Read the labels, men! Read the labels! I'm smilin' Bob and it's all from Kingpole's erection tea! Hee, hee, hee!

KP
                          411, I am IN TEARS MAN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                            Likely the best natural herbs to take for circulation is ginkgo and ginger. Which remindds me i need to post my the five "G"'s for big erections thread.
                            I would like to read this thread

Comment

Working...
                            X