No announcement yet.

I am sceptical about PE after 9 months.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sceptical about PE after 9 months.

Hi.

I started with PE almost 9 months ago. I spent tens of hours reading and studying and hundred hours exercising. I tried different routines from success stories on the forum.

In last 9 months I gained 0.2 inch in NBPEL and 0.2 EG.

I started being really sceptical about the whole PE thing.

Upon analyzing most of the success stories and pictures I realized there is 0 proof about PE working and gaining 1+ inches like many people said they did.

There is VERY few before and after pictures and 99% of them is with different measuring techniques.

Then I realized most of the success stories mention Bathmate. And this also occurs on different sites. There are Bathmate ads everywhere.

This makes me wonder. Did I get tricked into believing that PE with big gains is real? Is this whole PE thing based on convincing people to buy products like Bathmate?

No.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

nope ive gained over an inch in couple years.. started at 6.25 and 4.5.... now 7.25 and 5.25. i prob could have made better progress but i think i overtrained for a while.. it works.. you just may need to do something completely different to get results..., maybe less is more for you.. or maybe more is more for you. thats why a journel is helpfull.

Comment

Bathmate don't work. I been using it for years. Nothing but a temporary girth gain. Nothing ever permanent.

I've been doing pe for years. Nothing ever worked for me neither.

Comment

It does but no where near as they make it to be. May be 0.25-0.5" in both length and girth over long period of time and immense dedication if you are lucky. Most of the gains people claim is temporary.

Comment

I started at 6.5" BPEL. Last week I hit 8" NBPEL.

So close.. oh so close to 9" BPEL!

It's all about approach.. and technique.

I'm just a banana.

Comment

i'm starting to wonder if less might be more for me. because more is going very slowly. but i am moving forward.
              Originally posted by Newmaxx11 View Post
              nope ive gained over an inch in couple years.. started at 6.25 and 4.5.... now 7.25 and 5.25. i prob could have made better progress but i think i overtrained for a while.. it works.. you just may need to do something completely different to get results..., maybe less is more for you.. or maybe more is more for you. thats why a journel is helpfull.
              goal--Contentment
              proactive's progress log

Comment

OP admits he made gains, then goes on to say he is sceptical.... I am sceptical about anybody who contradicts themselves in the same post. Do nothing but manual and never buy anything. You can grow your penis with that method. What you can't do is grow your penis with doubt and scepticism. If your penis grows shut up and celebrate. Tell your penis how happy you are that he grew. Quit whining and do the excersizes properly.

Or don't do any PE. Your penis is fine just the way it is. Now work on your attitude. If you get it right then things will be perfect.

Why has my penis grown over 3 inches x 1.75 inches? Because I fucking demanded it. And if it took 4 hours per day, then By God I put in 4 hours per day. I learned every thing I could about PE and I never whined about it not working. I fucking made it work. NO MATTER WHAT! Now accept your penis or change its size. It's up to you. You are 100℅ responsible for your own penis health and growth. If you fail it is not my fault, nor any other PEers fault. Only your fault. You wanna see dick pics? Snap some on your phone of your dick and gaze lovingly at them. Enjoy, and good luck.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Wishful lol

Comment

Originally posted by zdenko56565 View Post
                    Hi.

I started with PE almost 9 months ago. I spent tens of hours reading and studying and hundred hours exercising. I tried different routines from success stories on the forum.

In last 9 months I gained 0.2 inch in NBPEL and 0.2 EG.

I started being really sceptical about the whole PE thing.

Upon analyzing most of the success stories and pictures I realized there is 0 proof about PE working and gaining 1+ inches like many people said they did.

There is VERY few before and after pictures and 99% of them is with different measuring techniques.

Then I realized most of the success stories mention Bathmate. And this also occurs on different sites. There are Bathmate ads everywhere.

This makes me wonder. Did I get tricked into believing that PE with big gains is real? Is this whole PE thing based on convincing people to buy products like Bathmate?
                    Man, I gained from PE, I gained 1/4 of an inch in JP90 and .25-.5 inched of girth in only 2.5 weeks of quick jelqing for 20 mins. You have to shake the tree and see what falls, trial and error.
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.-Thomas Edison

I never posted pics and may never until I hit my 7.5x5.5 just to show off because I've always flippen wanted to do that. I don't have the time, desire or the patience to keep my dick hard, measure and take a picture of it for some doubter. The most I may ever do is take a before and after pic flaccid or something which would hold no weight due to photoshop possibilities.
                    It is sinful and insulting on here to doubt someones gains, you just don't do that.
                    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Apart from an ad that shows up on the top of the page I know nothing of this fabled bathmate. Frankly, if you were to put one in front of me beside other products of a similar nature I doubt I could name which is which.

I try to sell nothing.

I have, however, gained more than an inch.

More importantly I have increased the amount of time I can engage in intercourse by a factor of about 4. Used to be good for 5 mins, now I am good for 20. Maybe more, but 20 minutes is what it takes to satisfy the wife, so good enough for me.

Additionally I have gained confidence and better health.

I see no reason why I would be out to "trick" anyone. Doesn't make much sense to me.
                      You have doubts, that's fine, but do not disparage what other have gained.
                      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                      Thread
                      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Can you tell us your successful routine then icogneeetoe?

Comment

If at first pe isn't working for you, I can see why you would be skeptical. But then you just have to step back for a second and really think about all this.. There's alot of guys here that are telling you they've grown their dicks. Do you really believe this is all some big made up site, with all made up people, with made up dick sizes, with made up gains, with nothing better to do but go to this site and talk about stretching, pumping, jelqing, edging, etc.... I was never skeptical of any of this, I bought into the whole thing, had a positive attitude, I fucked up a bunch on my training, but I learned from my mistakes, and now because of this in just a few months my dick is atleast a half inch longer, and that is fact. And because I don't put pictures of my dick on the internet, doesn't mean it didn't happen..
                          10/16..............1/17.......4/17
                          bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
                          bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
                          meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
                          beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
                          Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
                          Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                            OP admits he made gains, then goes on to say he is sceptical.... I am sceptical about anybody who contradicts themselves in the same post. Do nothing but manual and never buy anything. You can grow your penis with that method. What you can't do is grow your penis with doubt and scepticism. If your penis grows shut up and celebrate. Tell your penis how happy you are that he grew. Quit whining and do the excersizes properly.

Or don't do any PE. Your penis is fine just the way it is. Now work on your attitude. If you get it right then things will be perfect.

Why has my penis grown over 3 inches x 1.75 inches? Because I fucking demanded it. And if it took 4 hours per day, then By God I put in 4 hours per day. I learned every thing I could about PE and I never whined about it not working. I fucking made it work. NO MATTER WHAT! Now accept your penis or change its size. It's up to you. You are 100℅ responsible for your own penis health and growth. If you fail it is not my fault, nor any other PEers fault. Only your fault. You wanna see dick pics? Snap some on your phone of your dick and gaze lovingly at them. Enjoy, and good luck.

I made gains mostly in FL (1.5″) but after taking break for 3 weeks i was back to almost original size. How much of your gains is just temporary?

Sadly I have no way of confirming that what you are saying is true. Maybe you are 1 in 100000, maybe those gains are just temporary or imaginary.

All the beginners logs I see on multiple websites are the same. They either disappear after few months of no gains or start promoting products like bathmate.

This is why I am sceptical. So many people claiming huge gains but none of them is capable of making a simple before and after photo without changing camera angles etc. but lot of them are promoting pumps and other products.

Comment

I get what you're saying. It could look like products are being promoted. But it's more like recommend after use. I only used the bathmate as far as devices go. I get bigger after I use it. The theory is I will eventually get to that size over time. See, I have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. The only thing that can happen is my dick will just keep on getting bigger. If not, it will stop with the half inch I already got. I'm already on the + side with all this. So I'm going to just keep on plugging away and hopefully I'm over 8+" this summer. Good luck with whichever way you go with this..
                              10/16..............1/17.......4/17
                              bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
                              bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
                              meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
                              beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
                              Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
                              Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X