Fear of PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear of PE

Sorry this turned out to be very much longer post than I meant. The real questions are here at first chapter.

Last few days I read injury stories of people who developed serious ED from PE. Jelqing caused hard flaccid or venous leak. Kegels caused hard flaccid. I need more knowledge how to be on very safe side. What causes people to develop HF or venous leak from jelq or kegel and how to avoid that? How common is that shit? I developed fear of doing any jelqs after reading those stories. And also developed fear of doing any kegels. Stretches I do not fear but I dare not kegel during stretch like you are instructed in JP90.

Is it bad to kegel while stretching like instructed in JP90? Is it enough for benefits to do this kegel routine once per week to avoid overtraining?

Kegel routine from here
    http://www.risingmaster.com/kegels-for-men/
    5 sets of 10 reps of 1s kegel
    30s rest with reverse kegel after every set
    5 sets of 5 reps of 5s kegel
    rest 15s with reverse kegel after every set
    3 sets of 3 reps of 10s kegel
    30s rest with reverse kegel after every set

During my 7 month PE career I've abused my dick but got away with it. One time pushed Bathmate too hard towards body and base was tender for days. Hanged with Bib starter and HC for 6 months (max.16lbs) and unit was many times quite swollen and caused permanent girth gain of 1/4" in lateral layer of tunica and discoloration. That shit is medieval. Still unit is working normally and is 0,7" longer (6,7" BPEL).

I do that manual routine to gain length only and to improve/maintain already good EQ. I do all my 5-8 min jelqs after stretches 0-20% erection (flaccid or near that) and squeezing as light as possible to just move blood and get glans expansion. I do short 1 second additional stretch in the end of every jelq stroke in hope to aid length gains. Jelq and stop just before coronal ridge, head is filled with blood, and then just add little outward force stretch. Not very hard stretch that blood pressure in head doesn't become too high. Is that stretch at end of low erection level jelq dangerous to do or is it useless to do?

My routine is modified DLD beginner routine. I taked away 1 set of stretches to each direction and added 2 sets of 60s A-Strech and 2 sets of 60s V-stretch. Because I feel those two stretches very good. JP90 doesn't have any BTC or downward stretches and I think those should also be included.

10min hot gel pad

Basic Stretching: 2 Sets of each stretch below
    Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
    Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
    Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

A-Stretch 2 set of 60s
    V-Stretch 2 set of 60s

5-8 min dry jelq and after every jelq stroke a little 1s additional stretch.

10min hot gel pad

Forgot to mention that the uncertainty of why/how people got ED from PE is the main worrying thing. What they did wrong or anything.

I think as long as you do warm up, be reasonable and don't overdo it at any exercise, you are quite safe.

Comment

What they did wrong? They abused their dicks, tried to do too much, used too much force, tried to gain quickly, never rested and never asked questions. Know anyone who tried to abuse their dick?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Before any type of training one should get a check up. If there's no pre-existing issues and you've been cleared to train then proceed with caution.

First, prioritize EQ and conditioning. If you can't get a decent enough erection to perform the basic exercise and if your penis is out of shape, you're not only NOT going to get much out of your enlargement work but you'll also be much more likely to injure yourself! Postponing enlargement exercises until your EQ and conditioning is at a satisfactory level will help to prevent issues AND will allow you to get much more out of your enlargement exercises!

For jelqs: Begin using less force than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate with. Once the form is impeccable then you can proceed to add reps and intentisty in a reaosnable manner

For kegels: Use just enough contractile force to accomplish the reps and perform your initial sessions' reps within your comfort zone. This will ensure you establish a good baseline while allowing room for training momentum. Kegeling while stretching is an ADVANCED movement and should not be attempted until you have sufficient mastery over the standard erect kegel!

For stretches: Make sure any tension used is moderately light, and focus on the sensations in your ligs and shaft instead of trying to pull harder or perform more reps. Do NOT overgrip by using too much force, and be very careful in allowing your grip to slip past your glans! Retract any excess skin before setting your grip and use a small towel to pad and enhance your grip, if necessary.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thank you very much for good answer. I really appreciate that you put time and effort to answer.

Comment

Wou're welcome- glad to help

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The PE bogeyman is coming to get youuuuuuuuu.....
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Raep

Fappin like it

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                  Stretches I do not fear but I dare not kegel during stretch
                  I introduced kegels while manual stretching two weeks ago. Obviously that isn't much time but I have had zero issues so far. I like that I knock out both together.

Hanged with Bib starter and HC for 6 months (max.16lbs)

I'm not at that weight and i've been hanging for a little over a year. I feel many hangers move up too quickly.
                  Ten Inch Hero
                  Last edited by Ten Inch Hero; 06-26-2017, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    What they did wrong? They abused their dicks, tried to do too much, used too much force, tried to gain quickly, never rested and never asked questions. Know anyone who tried to abuse their dick?
                    When do you, exactly, to start PEing again after injury?

I was using an extender then experienced negative PI's after overdoing it on just my fourth session. I've waited about a week, not having sex. My EQ is good again, not great but I can still achieve hard erections. I feel like I can start stretching again then again... perhaps I should wait another week. I'm just eager to get going again.
                    Kinopio77
                    Last edited by Kinopio77; 09-13-2017, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Wait another week. What's the hurry?
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I'll wait. Why risk it? How much can anyone gain in a week anyway. Ha.

Comment

Mate I think you're fine as long as you dont overdo PE. Stretching injuries are rare and stretching can be done 5-6 times a week IMO. Jelqing though should be done with 2 on 1 off or smthing along those lines.

Comment

Big Al,

What is a good order for the following:

I know warm up first.
                            Jelqing
                            Bathmate
                            Phallosan Forte

I was doing PE about 5 years ago regular and got good results with Bathmate and Jelqing but with no real plan or order. I'm back in and really working it for about 6 weeks. I already am having a noticeable flacid hang and better EQ. Haven't got any real actual baseline measurements. Need advice on better order of things. I would especially like to know where the Bathmate should fit into the program since it's the most inconvenient to use. It's a great warm up but I also use a heating pad.

Thanks Yotguy

What order should these be done in?

Comment

The following should be effective:

Warm up > Bathmate > Jelqing >Phallosan Forte > Stamina work (erect kegels may be performed during extender breaks) > Warm down

Comment

Working...
                              X