Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with grip when stretching

Hi guys

I have a short perineum and a tight foreskin. I can retract it just behind the glans even when flaccid. Thus when stretching I can only grab my penis right behind the glans. Also there is blood getting trapped in the glans because of the tight foreskin. Also it does not feel right because I am basically putting force on the glans and they are engorged with blood (when flaccid). I read how under no circumstances one should pull when his grip is on his glans. Whenever I try gripping an inch behind the glans, my grip slides back to the glans because of the skin under the grip. You must know what I mean.

So I guess I must get a low circumcision?
    4dasnake
    Last edited by 4dasnake; 02-18-2017, 07:15 AM.
    29/11/18
    4.6" NBPEL
    6" BPEL
    5" MEG
    3"NBPFL

Even if I grip my penis in the base, when flaccid, the skin moves under my grip until the grip reaches the shaft (my flaccid is probably what you call a Hard Flaccid and its 2 - 3 inches long
    29/11/18
    4.6" NBPEL
    6" BPEL
    5" MEG
    3"NBPFL

Comment

Your grip is going to slide forward some when you stretch. If you firmly grip 1 inch below the glans it will slide up towards the glans. If your grip is firm enough you should feel that you still have a grip on the shaft and are not pulling directly on the glans. Make sure your grip is firm enough.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Check this out~~~>

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...y-day-1-a.html
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

My grip was too careful. Now it works. Thanks

Will check out this thread. Jay thank you too.

I am sorted

Keep tugging brothers and always be careful. I don't even think on starting PE until I am sure I don't have an HF
          29/11/18
          4.6" NBPEL
          6" BPEL
          5" MEG
          3"NBPFL

Comment

I used to have probelms with grip. Similar to you OP, it was just hard to stretch. My grip would move forward with the skin, my hands would kinda get tired doing it and others.. Probably took me like 3 months of actively(doing it) and passively(research) trying to learn how to grip and stretch properly. You'll get much better with more practice!
            2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
            1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
            1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
            1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Maybe getting 10-20% erect will help you get a better grip, but this is hard to control. I have this problem sometimes when im 100% flaccid.
              Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
              BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
              FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
              FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

Have you considered focusing on stretching the foreskin? There's excellent advice for this on the Foreskin Restoration Forum

Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

When I was doing JP90 I allways have put the grip just behind the glans..... Also it seems that now I have bigger glans... idk...
                  BPEL: 5.4, 5.6, 5.8, 6.0, 6.2, 6.4, 6.6, 6.8, 7.0, 7.2, 7.25
                  MEG: 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5

Comment

Impressive gains bros. Congratulations on them.
                    Big Al, I will probably get the surgery done in a few months because the short frenulum breve is causing a lot of discomfort anyway.
                    29/11/18
                    4.6" NBPEL
                    6" BPEL
                    5" MEG
                    3"NBPFL

Comment

Try some wrapping method with gauze or something like that under the glance.I use gauze lately with the stretches all the time.Also you can try to pull your foreskin back,take a grip behind the glance while still holding the foreskin back and you begin the stretch while still holding the foreskin.When you reach complete stretch you can let go the foreskin.

Also I don`t think you got hard flaccid.Probably just turtuling while stretching, it happens.
                      starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Having the same issue. My head is getting pinched by the rest of my hand, even when I use baby powder for better grip. I'll keep you up dated if I find something!

Comment

Did you try gripping a bit harder the shaft?
                          29/11/18
                          4.6" NBPEL
                          6" BPEL
                          5" MEG
                          3"NBPFL

Comment

@4dasnake did you find a solution? One thing I noticed today with baby powder is that less is more. When I slather on the baby powder there's more pain involved, almost like a pinching happening from gripping.

Comment

You'll want to use as little grip strength as possible to maintain the stretch! The gauze recommended above, a small cotton towel, or even silicone sheets or sleeves can be used with good effect for both enhancing and padding your grip for stretches.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X